Trade My THC Racks for your THC, BCC, and TRK Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Split

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm seeking trade opportunities for the following racks.

These racks are not for sale. If/when I decide to sell, I will make a separate post. Prior to making a trade, I will send or post a picture of the chips and suitable "identification" to demonstrate that I have the chips.

I may not trade or sell all of the racks, but my goal here is to downsize my collection while filling in some holes in the sets that are candidates to keep. I'm looking to trade up to the following number of racks for each chip:

• 2x Metallic Gold Fitz 25c (good condition)
  • 2x Blue Fitz 50c (good condition)
  • 3x Tri-moon Horseshoe Cleveland Snappers (good condition)
  • 6x Secondary Empress Joliet $5s (near mint)
  • 3x Secondary PCA $5s (near mint)
  • 1x Claim Stake $5s (good condition)
  • 2x Secondary Aztar Missouri $25s (near mint)
  • 1x Condado Beach $25s (good condition)

In return, I'm looking for samples, barrels, racks, or playable sets of:

• California Cardroom TRKs - various, let's talk
  • Silks Emeryville quarters and $1s - prefer black inlay $1s
  • BCC Protégé (Protege) - there are so many versions of these chips let's just talk if you have something
  • BCC Riverboat V2 (Web Mold) - Looking for tournament chips, but if you've got another cash set that we don't know about...
  • BCC High Rollers - cash mostly, but may be open to tournament as well
  • BCC Grand Cardroom (MGK) - cash set
  • TRK Deadwoods - cash and/or tournament
  • TRK - Pretty much any playable TRK set come to think of it...
  • Outpost - THC only, either location depending on what's on the table
  • Peppermill Reno metallic gold quarters with black hotstamp (or any other metallic gold quarter with black hotstamps, like Eddie's Fabulous 50's)
  • BCC Web Mold blanks (or not blanks...)
  • BCC MGK blanks
  • BCC Mardi Gras v1 (Suits Mold) - cash, tourney, or ND
  • JB '98 - cash or tournament
  • MSK $5 president plaques from the original group buy
  • Something interesting that's either an oddity or pretty much ready to play

Let me know what you think!

IMG_5213.JPG

Last edited:
Shhhhh don’t let that cat out the bag.
Yeah...but when BCC sets are selling at 5+ per chip...the cat is out of the bag and left the country
It was fun while it lasted, glad I gave prio to BCC when spending my budget on chips while most of the chippers were overpaying (imho) for modern THC's

I ended up on the + side, of the above equation.

So ya, never will be able to sell. I paid a hefty price to acquire a small slice of BCC heaven. They are amazing!
I'll pay 5 a chip with a smile for BCC's if THC NAGB chips going rate is 10 - 30 per chip (not really but you catch my drift).

I'm seeking trade opportunities for the following racks.

These racks are not for sale. If/when I decide to sell, I will make a separate post. Prior to making a trade, I will send or post a picture of the chips and suitable "identification" to demonstrate that I have the chips.

I may not trade or sell all of the racks, but my goal here is to downsize my collection while filling in some holes in the sets that are candidates to keep. I'm looking to trade up to the following number of racks for each chip:

• 2x Metallic Gold Fitz 25c (good condition)
  • 2x Blue Fitz 50c (good condition)
  • 3x Tri-moon Horseshoe Cleveland Snappers (good condition)
  • 6x Secondary Empress Joliet $5s (near mint)
  • 3x Secondary PCA $5s (near mint)
  • 1x Claim Stake $5s (good condition)
  • 2x Secondary Aztar Missouri $25s (near mint)
  • 1x Condado Beach $25s (good condition)

In return, I'm looking for samples, barrels, racks, or playable sets of:

• California Cardroom TRKs - various, let's talk
  • Silks Emeryville quarters and $1s - prefer black inlay $1s
  • BCC Protégé (Protege) - there are so many versions of these chips let's just talk if you have something
  • BCC Riverboat V2 (Web Mold) - Looking for tournament chips, but if you've got another cash set that we don't know about...
  • BCC High Rollers - cash mostly, but may be open to tournament as well
  • BCC Grand Cardroom (MGK) - cash set
  • TRK Deadwoods - cash and/or tournament
  • TRK - Pretty much any playable TRK set come to think of it...
  • Outpost - THC only, either location depending on what's on the table
  • Peppermill Reno metallic gold quarters with black hotstamp (or any other metallic gold quarter with black hotstamps, like Eddie's Fabulous 50's)
  • BCC Web Mold blanks (or not blanks...)
  • BCC MGK blanks
  • BCC Mardi Gras v1 (Suits Mold) - cash, tourney, or ND
  • JB '98 - cash or tournament
  • Something interesting that's either an oddity or pretty much ready to play

Let me know what you think!

View attachment 902437
Love the Aztar $25!!!!!!

The trade Bait is awesome... but that wanted list... OMG what a glorious list! We have seen the Riverboat beauties, but now find myself wondering what is in those Drawers! Lol
The Riverboats were really the only set that was remarkable at the time of acquisition, although I suppose with the passage of time some of the stuff I have may be more remarkable than it once was. I'll get pics all in good time.
Just what we need. Another BCC hunter, and one with grail THC trade baits to boot :eek:
I'm just trying to fix the gaps in my sets that I built before I had any clue about proper breakdowns! I may eventually release more BCC back into the community than I acquire, assuming I even manage to acquire any. Speaking of, if anyone is interested in exchanging BCC Modern Clay or BCC InPlay chips for something on my want list, let me know and we may be able to work out a multi-party trade.

I've been answering messages whenever I get a chance, but no trades have been locked up. I may move a rack to auction tomorrow and see how that goes. Whatever happens, I'll edit the top post to reflect what's still available. Thank you for looking, and thank you to those proposing trades!

The Riverboats were really the only set that was remarkable at the time of acquisition, although I suppose with the passage of time some of the stuff I have may be more remarkable than it once was. I'll get pics all in good time.

I'm just trying to fix the gaps in my sets that I built before I had any clue about proper breakdowns! I may eventually release more BCC back into the community than I acquire, assuming I even manage to acquire any. Speaking of, if anyone is interested in exchanging BCC Modern Clay or BCC InPlay chips for something on my want list, let me know and we may be able to work out a multi-party trade.
I’m just messing with you :)

I am however extremely jealous of the Riverboat set. It’s really amazing! :love: Wish I had been smarter back then, and at least gotten a tourney set when they were available or, you know, every damn BCC set on holdempokerchip/sidepot!

I’m just messing with you :)
I know, it's all in good fun!

I updated the top post to add MSK $5 president plaques from the original group buy to my want list. I'm adding on to (finishing?) sets for most of the items on my want list. If all you've got are some singles or a barrel or two but there's something on my trade list that you want, reach out to me and we'll try to work something out. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom