• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine More Binions WSOP Paulson chips (6 Viewers)

What it looks like to me is this guy is the original source of the recently found Bud Jones and now Paulson sets (after getting them from? Binion family?) and decided to bypass the resellers. My guess anyway.

Also, different than the source that i got my horseshold mold chips over 10 years ago.

He's looking to move them "asap" but his initial bulk price is $50,000 :LOL: :laugh:. If you're not serious/able to drop min $20k on this please don't message him and inflate his pricing further, thank you !
200.gif

My feeling is if you could have a rack of hundos (of which he only has 5) so you could make a playable tournament set with the 5s and 25s, then those chips could be worth a lot. Maybe as much as $10-$15 apiece or more?
But standalone racks of 5s and 25s arent worth that much now that there are so many of them, yet can’t be used for playable sets - maybe like $5 apiece tops?
What do you think?

My feeling is if you could have a rack of hundos (of which he only has 5) so you could make a playable tournament set with the 5s and 25s, then those chips could be worth a lot. Maybe as much as $10-$15 apiece or more?
But standalone racks of 5s and 25s arent worth that much now that there are so many of them, yet can’t be used for playable sets - maybe like $5 apiece tops?
What do you think?

But are the 100s out there? @RainmanTrail seems to think someone recently picked up 1600 of them

But are the 100s out there? @RainmanTrail seems to think someone recently picked up 1600 of them
Oh. I hadn’t heard that.
This is fascinating.
My point was simply that the value of these chips has just come down, maybe way down, and any big investment in these, today, seems like a big risk.

If someone has been in contact with the seller and has a picture of all 2800 5s, 2800 25s and 500 100s please so share some pron. I don't want to build extra hype for the seller by asking him for it.

TBH, I wouldn't buy those, even for the opening price...

I made the same mistake with baseball cards in 1990. I guess that's different in that they were still printing more, whereas these chips will not be remade...

@RainmanTrail not Brandon’s....

Yes, I was wrong about you and my charge that you were using insider trading tips to dump some Binions chips on the community before they found out about this score and plummeted in value. As I said earlier, I'm sure the timing was completely coincidental. Because as you said, you're a stand up kinda guy! So you'd never do that.

Yes, they're out there. This eBay listing is for what one PCF member has left after weeks worth of negotiations with people behind the scenes. There's been a lot of super secret insider trading going on around these chips. You didn't know about them? Really?

If someone has been in contact with the seller and has a picture of all 2800 5s, 2800 25s and 500 100s please so share some pron. I don't want to build extra hype for the seller by asking him for it.

The seller is a member here. He's trying to stay hidden for a reason. He's reading everything we post.

The seller is a member here. He's trying to stay hidden for a reason. He's reading everything we post.

This just got very interesting with some added drama. Would love to hear the bak story Travis, if you know details on how this score came to be etc. Not meaning to out the member, but just curious how/where these chips were found.

As a public service announcement. There were also several racks of the T1000s discovered. Looks like sometime is still trying to keep that fact concealed though. Maybe so they can continue to drop singles for $100 ea for as long as they can until they run out of victims? Maybe because they're now in someone's set? Who knows. But they're out there. FYI

To my knowledge though, there were no T1, T500, or T5000s found. But I might be wrong. I heard several rumors from several different sources over the last couple weeks.

This just got very interesting with some added drama. Would love to hear the bak story Travis, if you know details on how this score came to be etc. Not meaning to out the member, but just curious how/where these chips were found.
My guess is that business01010 guy who's been selling singles on eBay had them all along, finally broke, and moved them. But yes, this sounds like a story I'd like to hear.

I don't know much. And I'm not giving away any details that would out anyone specific unless they were to do something super shitty or shady to fleece the community. Which I don't think they've done.

My guess is that business01010 guy who's been selling singles on eBay had them all along, finally broke, and moved them. But yes, this sounds like a story I'd like to hear.

I don't think it's business01010, but I also dont' know what's going on.

If someone has a rack of 1k's please reach out, I will find a way to make it worthwhile.

Really happy for whoever scored this motherload. And please post some pron at some point! Must be a stunning set when all together

I don't know much. And I'm not giving away any details that would out anyone specific unless they were to do something super shitty or shady to fleece the community. Which I don't think they've done.
Back story is he got offered a shot at some, passed on them, can't make any money on them now because someone else grabbed them, and now he's bitter AF so all he wants to do is troll every Binion thread to pop up. Blamed me for selling ONE barrel I bought for $12/each at scoring 16 racks, found out it wasn't me, and can't even apologize properly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom