• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine More Binions WSOP Paulson chips (2 Viewers)

I do appreciate the "apology" tho, @RainmanTrail :whistle: :whistling:

So you're saying you had no idea whatsoever that the Binions chips had been found and that you weren't trying to dump yours on the community for as much as you could before they plummeted in value? Because if that's true, and it was just a complete coincidence, then yes, I'd owe you a sincere apology. But if you knew and were taking advantage of insider trading knowledge to dump them off on the someone else, then there's only one person in this conversation that owes anyone an apology, and it wouldn't be me.

The Binion's Horseshoe "hoard" has been know to the individual chip board community for some time. I also think there is a reference in Jame's chip guide about it. I recall someone (i can't recall who) posted on the Chip Board more than a few years back that they saw a whole storage container full of stuff, which included chips. Not sure on quantities, denoms or molds, but i would suspect lots of racks. The chip rack, does list estimated quantities of initial orders on some of their chips, but haven't checked these specifically.

So why are these now available? Not sure.
Are there more? Probably.

That being said, i am still buying certain denoms of arrow dies and horseshoe mold chips if anyone wants to sell. :)

You guys, it’s me, I’m leading an alternate life in LV, doing shots with Mr. Binion himself

Jk I did just get these though :wow:
View attachment 456843
Full disclosure I'll prob be listing a few shortly @ $6/per because well... the day after I splurge on the most expensive rack I've ever purchased, I find out the largest stash to date of them is found :nailbite:

Edit: super happy on the deal I got and ecstatic that more are on the market just a little spooked

Last edited:
Full disclosure I'll prob be listing a few shortly @ $6/per because well... the day after I splurge on the most expensive rack I've ever purchased, I find out the largest stash to date of them is found :nailbite:

Edit: super happy on the deal I got and ecstatic that more are on the market just a little spooked

I wouldnt worry man. if nagb chips can sell for 8 dollars a chip these should be well worth 6 a chip.

I wouldnt worry man. if nagb chips can sell for 8 dollars a chip these should be well worth 6 a chip.
Hopefully. But as Jim Parsons said, apologetically, while accepting another Emmy for his work on Big Bang Theory - There’s no accounting for taste.

$6/chip isn’t bad at all for the chips, I can’t see them dropping much below that any time soon.

Let me take this opportunity to repeat my standard disclaimer.....

"Buy chips that you really like, not because you hope to make a profit. Because chip values are extremely volatile, and they are best viewed as little collectible pieces of usable art, not investments."

Be thee wary to those who refuse to heed, or be prepared to embrace the variance.

Let me take this opportunity to repeat my standard disclaimer.....

"Buy chips that you really like, not because you hope to make a profit. Because chip values are extremely volatile, and they are best viewed as little collectible pieces of usable art, not investments."

Be thee wary to those who refuse to heed, or be prepared to embrace the variance.
Couldn’t have said it any better. :tup: I love my chips!:p:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Has anybody made a successful purchase from this guy? I there someone here I should be working with instead?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom