Wanted Binion Horseshoe WSOP Sample (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_Man618

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I’d like a full sample of Binions Horseshoe WSOP THC chips. Offering $500. That’s the last sale of them I saw in 2020, but I may be off base.

Sold mine minus the elusive $5k a few years ago for $285. I could never find one. A few months later, a there was an influx of $5, $25, $100 I believe and prices dropped significantly.

Quick eBay search and a $25 sold for $30 and 9 $100s for $132.50. I think $500 for a full sample set is not far off unless that $5k really goes for $700 now.

Sold mine minus the elusive $5k a few years ago for $285. I could never find one. A few months later, a there was an influx of $5, $25, $100 I believe and prices dropped significantly.

Quick eBay search and a $25 sold for $30 and 9 $100s for $132.50. I think $500 for a full sample set is not far off unless that $5k really goes for $700 now.
I would guess the T500 sells for more than the 5k. Or for at least as much.

This was my 5K sold in 2020:
IMG_0407.jpeg

A few months later, someone paid $600 for one.

The 1k and 500s are also quite difficult to find. I completed my set maybe ten years ago with the 5k being last one of the set and the second hardest to find (the 1 being the most difficult).

My guess is most folks who have a complete set are going to be hard to convince to let go of them, simply because of the difficulty in putting them together. Probably not impossible, but definitely difficult.

Good luck with the search. For me, half the fun of collecting is the hunt.

What about the T1? I haven't seen one of those for sale for quite some time. No idea what they would go for but I feel like they're as difficult as the 500 or 5k

The 1 used to be the toughest chip in the set to find. Then in 2020, there was a hoard release that threw off the market of many of these chips. I remember selling my $100 for $35 on eBay, then a couple weeks later, they were going for $12-$15. The 1 went from being extremely rare to definitely obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom