Molly's Game | Authentic Autograph? (1 Viewer)

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Recently I watched 'Molly's Game" on Netflix (I believe). It's a really enjoyable, clever movie in my opinion. So, that led me to order the actual book that inspired the movie. In fact, I ordered a Russian hardcover (from Amazon) and an English paperback version (from a Goodwill Store in Colorado Springs, CO). Anyway, my wife happened to notice tonight that there is - what appears to be - an autograph from Molly Bloom inside the front cover of the paperback. It seems to be in a gold marker and I think it's legit.

Does anyone have a paperback version of this book? Check and see if your copy is also autographed - let me know.

molly-bloom-autograph-cropped.jpeg

molly-bloom-book-paperback-cropped.jpeg

11 min. response?

Didn't think she was big enough to have her own social presence team, but didn't think she was so small as to be monitoring her public profile regularly.

Also nice score :tup:

I was pleasantly surprised at this film, good plot and acting. The book may need some looking into.

Agreed. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, so much so that I put a framed large movie poster to hang in my poker room on my to-do list. Jessica Chastain is such a great actress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom