Molly's Game | Authentic Autograph?

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Recently I watched 'Molly's Game" on Netflix (I believe). It's a really enjoyable, clever movie in my opinion. So, that led me to order the actual book that inspired the movie. In fact, I ordered a Russian hardcover (from Amazon) and an English paperback version (from a Goodwill Store in Colorado Springs, CO). Anyway, my wife happened to notice tonight that there is - what appears to be - an autograph from Molly Bloom inside the front cover of the paperback. It seems to be in a gold marker and I think it's legit.

Does anyone have a paperback version of this book? Check and see if your copy is also autographed - let me know.

molly-bloom-autograph-cropped.jpeg

molly-bloom-book-paperback-cropped.jpeg

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
11 min. response?

Didn't think she was big enough to have her own social presence team, but didn't think she was so small as to be monitoring her public profile regularly.

Also nice score :tup:

Rhodeman77

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: I made contact today with Molly Bloom and she confirmed that the signature is in fact from her. Pretty cool to be lucky every once-in-a-while.

View attachment 503789

cc: @inca911 @12thMan @Rhodeman77

congrats on the bonus!

I once got an Anne Rice autographed book like that from Amazon.

Of course like every book ever loaned out to a friend it was not returned.:(

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score
Getting the signed book was good...getting confirmation from Molly herself after reaching out to her is the real score! Well played.

Chawks45

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised at this film, good plot and acting. The book may need some looking into.

Agreed. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, so much so that I put a framed large movie poster to hang in my poker room on my to-do list. Jessica Chastain is such a great actress.

Top Bottom