Minneapolis Checking In (1 Viewer)

mcfjack

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all, joining from Minneapolis. Obviously since MN laws are so dumb and it's just MTTs and limit/spread limit, I'm trying to get back into home games and improve my own set-up for hosting. I got a bunch of different decks to test out (my brother got me some Fournier Cristallo and Bicycle Prestige, and I added a set of Copag Neoteric and a set of Desjgns) so next up will be upgrading my chips (still have my high school super diamonds) and some speed felt to lay down over the table - maybe someday I'll have room for a proper table.

Hey all, joining from Minneapolis. Obviously since MN laws are so dumb and it's just MTTs and limit/spread limit, I'm trying to get back into home games and improve my own set-up for hosting. I got a bunch of different decks to test out (my brother got me some Fournier Cristallo and Bicycle Prestige, and I added a set of Copag Neoteric and a set of Desjgns) so next up will be upgrading my chips (still have my high school super diamonds) and some speed felt to lay down over the table - maybe someday I'll have room for a proper table.
I am the lead organizer of the "Minneapolis Rounders" group on meetup.com, and I do host cash games on occasion. (Usually I slow down in winter with holidays and such.)

But you can sign up at www.meetup.com/Minneapolis-rounders

Welcome to PCF.

I am the lead organizer of the "Minneapolis Rounders" group on meetup.com, and I do host cash games on occasion. (Usually I slow down in winter with holidays and such.)

Welcome to PCF.
Hell yeah, thank you! Just requested to join. I saw the MN Poker Pals or whatever it's called on FB but haven't joined that yet. I'm in South MPLS and I feel like a lot of the games are north and northeast of the cities.

Hell yeah, thank you! Just requested to join. I saw the MN Poker Pals or whatever it's called on FB but haven't joined that yet. I'm in South MPLS and I feel like a lot of the games are north and northeast of the cities.
Awesome I will check when I can. I am in that MN poker pals group too.

Welcome to PCF.

Greetings from Maple Grove! Drop me your info if you are interested in a game.

I am in Maple Grove every June for hockey ... wonder if there is any chance of Game Type / Buy In lining up this year!?

I'd be willing to create one :) I got a bar in my basement and a pool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom