Long time lurker, first time poster (NYC) (2 Viewers)

HeyItsKabes

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello PCF Community,

I've been lurking on the forums for a few years now, and y'all would be pleased with the upgrades I've made to my home game set up over that time.

Long gone are the days of dice chips and Bicycle decks used on a regular old table. Now I've got Apache Royals for Tournaments, Bank Chips for Cash Games, 3d printed dealers choice dice, heads up sets and bounty plaques from BRPro, Copag decks, AND a Barrington is being delivered today.

This is all to say - THANK YOU to everyone at the forum for helping improve my home games so much already. They've gone from a rare occurrence to bi-monthly, with lots of novice players now on the hook to keep playing and get better.

If you're looking to join a VERY low-stakes game in Manhattan, let me know!

Nice. I have been having trouble getting a regular game going. Part of the problem is I travel a lot for work. The major problem is not enough of my friends like poker as much as I do. I'll be sitting back a bit with hosting and mostly joining games as they come. Just recently had to cancel a game because of last minute cancelations. Flakes!

I knew there was someone out there lurking, I could feel you looking in the windows!

Welcome!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom