Milano Bounty Chip Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

500xNxissue-goodjob.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VMWtzz4E3u.jpg

yeah, completely lost track of this as I pay less attention to this site, my bad.

I'll get PayPal over asap but I'm out if town this weekend, i have no idea when the order should have went in our when it is being put in now but if I'm holding it up just cancel my order, if it can wait I'll get it over when I get back. I'm fine either way, sorry about that.

yeah, completely lost track of this as I pay less attention to this site, my bad.

I'll get PayPal over asap but I'm out if town this weekend, i have no idea when the order should have went in our when it is being put in now but if I'm holding it up just cancel my order, if it can wait I'll get it over when I get back. I'm fine either way, sorry about that.

I think Sal is more or less a M-F operation, so the weekend shouldn't really cause a big delay.

Oh wow those came out great!!!! Can't wait to get mine. Well done and a big thanks to Steve. You nailed it!

You can pay now. I'm going to submit the order today.

Really excited to get my buttons and bounties! I'm hosting a tourney next week. If not by then, then I'm definitely looking forward to breaking them out during the Oct game.

Any more PrOn guys????? Throw a dog a bone!

Guys, what are you thinking Re: storage?

I found these coin capsules on eBay. The internal diameter is 46.17mm. That's tighter than a, well, ...... you know :). Anyway, do you think this could work or would the chips get scratched on the acrylic going in, get vacuum stuck and be difficult to get out etc?

I think a tube like this would be ideal to put them in my future lighted display cabinet next to my racks!!!

UPDATE: these tubes open on both sides so the vacuum problem will be a non-issue. How consistent is OWPS with their manufacturing. Do you think 0.17mm is enough margin of error here?

UPDATE 2: actually guys, I think this can work. The plastic discs are 51.59mm in diameter, which means that tube can definitely hold a 46mm chip. Success.

http://www.air-tites.com/air-tite_capsule_measurements.htm

!BqGjVW!Bmk~$(KGrHqUH-C8EuZlkM5UMBLuTN!8O5w~~_12.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

An update on these tubes. The blue one, v2, is HORRIBLE. Cheap, flimsy plastic, total POS. Can't even hold its cylindrical shape. Complete garbage. Don't waste you time.

The red version I replaced it with, v1, looks much better. Thicker plastic, brittle (will break if pressured vs the other one that basically flattens/bends).

I'm waiting on the bounty chips to confirm this tube holds them properly and how many it will take. It looks small to hold 25 but I measured it out a while back and remembered it would work. TBC.

Updates on order?

No updates. Sorry about that. I emailed Sal ONCE about an update a few years back, and he basically told me to leave him alone while he was trying to run his business. I will, though, update the thread when I get the shipping notification.

Sweet. Thanks for taking care of the order btw.

Last edited:
I have a tourney in a couple of weeks. Hope the bounties arrive soon!

How are the dealer buttons working out?

Got shipping notice 15 minutes ago. Due to arrive on Wednesday. I'll try to get them out before the week ends.

They should go out by next Friday.

Is this question directed at me? If so, I don't know what you're asking.

Thanks Brains! We love you guy. Thanks for organizing.

Re: the buttons - I was asking the guys that got them already.

Ok cool. I really wasn't trying to hassle you about it but for future reference what is the going rate for pics-on-arrival service?

I'm also joking. Thanks for all you did on this one. We appreciate ya

Do you think it would be possible to ship single bounties in a regular envelope (if you put some bubble wrap around it)?

Do you think it would be possible to ship single bounties in a regular envelope (if you put some bubble wrap around it)?

I wouldn't even bother with the bubble wrap. I'd just tape it to a piece of paper. (If I were absolutely married to the idea of a regular envelope. But you can send a small padded envelope pretty cheaply.)

I wouldn't even bother with the bubble wrap. I'd just tape it to a piece of paper. (If I were absolutely married to the idea of a regular envelope. But you can send a small padded envelope pretty cheaply.)

Does USPS weigh the small envelope and send it out, or is there a fix rate one? How much does it cost?

Shipping a single bounty chip? To be honest, letter envelopes get run through feeder machines that scan and the address, etc... I think you might be a bit too thick for reg postage... But who knows...

Guys. My coin tube can fit another 3 bounty chips and my OCD is bothering me hahahaha.

Anyone want to sell me 3 bounty chips!? Thanks.

Reviving this blast from the past. If anyone has any spare bounty chips they want to get rid of, please send me a PM.

Im trying to find another 9 bounty chips from this original run to complete my set. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom