Milano Bounty Chip Group Buy (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mummel

Full House
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a group buy for some Milano dealer buttons?

I spoke with @p5woody and he offered to do the design in exchange for a donation (I'll leave this to the community to figure it out).

I also contacted Old West Poker supplies about manufacturing the buttons. Their pricing structure can be seen here: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/member-discounts-january-2016.9489/

Before I or anyone else spends time on this, I was curious to see how many folks would be interested. Thanks.

Claysmith owns the artwork, and has refused to allow its use.

Even for non-commercial personal use? I get that someone like Apache couldnt sell these, or someone on eBay etc. But to make them for myself?

Even for non-commercial personal use? I get that someone like Apache couldnt sell these, or someone on eBay etc. But to make them for myself?

They've been approached about ceramic buttons and custom denom labels, IIRC. The response has been pretty cold.

Any recommendations then for a stock 60mm dealer button? I need to get one.

I've always liked the generic 60mm button that Sal sells. It's quite nice, and is much nicer than it appears in pics:

66-RDB_POP(1).png

Guys! Thanks to @p5woody 's enthusiasm, he's pulled together a basic mock-up of what the Milano dealer button could look like. I don't want him to spend more time on this unless we have enough sincere group buy interest so if you're interested, please post your comments & thoughts so I can see if we can get this GB off the ground!

A big thanks to p5woody :)

dealer1.png

I'd take two if the design can be improved. No white and gray for me though.

Thanks for working on this

Guys! Thanks to @p5woody 's enthusiasm, he's pulled together a basic mock-up of what the Milano dealer button could look like. I don't want him to spend more time on this unless we have enough sincere group buy interest so if you're interested, please post your comments & thoughts so I can see if we can get this GB off the ground!

dealer1.png
Good Start. All you need is 10 to place an order! And @p5woody is one of the best!

This is very crude since I don't have a graphic software.

Milano DB.png

milano3.png

(I am assuming that the Milano is an Italian theme)

Last edited:
My preference would be for a basic design, vs. adding edge spots. I'd do 2 if we need to make 10 happen.

I'd like 2 as well. Pending artwork. I'm not a fan of the green and red stuff.

dealer1.png

I like this simple, elegant design. Nice work from woody! I sold my Milano set a while back, but I'm in for one DB.

By my count, we are up to 9 buttons at the moment. I'll keep this thread going for ~2 weeks to see if we can generate more interest.

I wanted to get some $$$ to P5Woody for his design but given the low number of buttons beings discussed, and the low cost per button, it hardly makes sense to tag on $5 a button etc.

But at a minimum, Steve requested a single button which we can definitely do and hopefully we can generate more interest.

On the flip side, are you guys happy with the basic design? Anything you want to add to the sides? Any suggestions?

Steve can maybe give the basic design some tweaks once we finalize our ideas but I dont want him to spend much more time on this given the low quantities. TY guys.

@mummel = 2
@atomiktoaster = 2
@12thMan = 2
@thyechal = 2
@Aaron = 2
@johnnycnote = 1
@Jeff = 1

Last edited:
Brains are you running the Outpost group buy? That would really be great if you could include this one so we can hit the minimums.

Are you using the same pricing structure posted here: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/member-discounts-january-2016.9489/

How many are you short to hit the 50 price break?

Are you able to ship 2 buttons in a regular envelope = $0.47 ? TY.

Edit: I see media mail (bubble envelope) costs $2.38. What method will you be reshipping with? Tracking? First class envelope weight limit is 13oz. How much do these buttons weigh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom