Milano Bounty Chip Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the round edge classier? Softer on the eyes? Looks like more effect going into the chip?

Dunno.. I find them completely different. The square edges makes the entire edge come across as a chip with "edge spots". The rounded corners makes it appear less like a spotted chip, but does look a bit classier imho. They're both good, but the rounded edges is more appealing, to me.

Need another 1 vote but its probably round. Im fine with that. Thanks guys.

Im back from vacation! @brains613 - anything you need from us at this stage? Thanks bud for organizing.

I'd want two dealers and 20 bounties if that's still possible.

Yes, first post! Trying to break out of dice chip hell, figure at some point we'll get done Milano's, so thought I'd do a little planning ahead.

Thanks!

I'm going to be ordering more buttons, so let me know what you need. Also, if you still want bounty chips, please go to that thread and post.

@brains613 - if you have time to take a snap of the dealer buttons, some PrOn would be great! I'm waiting for the bounty chips so a little PrOn in the interim to get me excited would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Did I miss something? Did these ship because I may need to go to mail box?

Just the buttons. We are waiting on the bounty chips to reach Brains before he can ship both to us.

The bounty chip order hasn't been submitted yet. I have received three payments.

@atomiktoaster
@12thMan
@ekricket

If you want bounty chips, I need to know.

Brains I sent you a PayPal payment for the bounties on Aug 23: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/milano-bounty-chip-group-buy.13217/page-6#post-243791

And the button payment was sent on Jul 23rd: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/milano-bounty-chip-group-buy.13217/page-3#post-229176

And please let me know what I can do to help, if I need to follow up with folks etc.

Last edited:
Payments still to be made:

@Aaron = 40 - 34.80+6.80+2.20 = 43.80 (Small FRB, separate shipping from buttons)
@Trihonda = 41 - 35.67+6.80+2.20 = 44.67 (Small FRB, no buttons)
@atomiktoaster = 11 - 9.57+3.80+2.20 = 15.57 (Will ship with buttons)

Send paypal to alvin_perry@hotmail.com, please put ONLY your PCF username in the notes. Nothing more.

Payments still to be made:

@Aaron = 40 - 34.80+6.80+2.20 = 43.80 (Small FRB, separate shipping from buttons)
@Trihonda = 41 - 35.67+6.80+2.20 = 44.67 (Small FRB, no buttons)
@atomiktoaster = 11 - 9.57+3.80+2.20 = 15.57 (Will ship with buttons)

Send paypal to alvin_perry@hotmail.com, please put ONLY your PCF username in the notes. Nothing more.

Dude, you're killing me. But I can see how my message can be misinterpreted. The the users I listed have NOT paid. Trihonda and Aaron are both paid up. You're the third payment I received.

The three who still need to pay are below.

@atomiktoaster , @12thMan , @ekricket

Dude, you're killing me. But I can see how my message can be misinterpreted. The the users I listed have NOT paid. Trihonda and Aaron are both paid up. You're the third payment I received.

The three who still need to pay are below.

@atomiktoaster , @12thMan , @ekricket

Ha ha. I interpreted it just fine, but I had knowledge that I'd already paid... Oh wait, @mummel had also paid... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom