Might do a 43mm IHC 8v Cash Set - Check out this lineup! (2 Viewers)

Which Color Scheme

• Orange Frac

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Purple Frac

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Green Frac

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knew it was only a matter of time until someone made that beauty a $5. Glad it will have your awesome label on it
I've been debating on having the entire design reworked. On the fence about it though! Still Bean Town Poker but a fresh design. I already have the CPC semi custom cash and Royal semi custom tourney with these labels. I feel the SBs deserve better.

They already have new labels on them! Might be easier to get the replacement inlays off though :cool
Nope, easier removing fresh inlays than replacement labels (in my opinion). I'd rather deal with the inlay replacement then glue residue removal. If anyone has a trick for that please let me know.

My vote is for blaze $0.25.

Nope, easier removing fresh inlays than replacement labels (in my opinion). I'd rather deal with the inlay replacement then glue residue removal. If anyone has a trick for that please let me know.

I thought the non acetone nail polish was used to avoid having to scrape glue?

I think his labels are recent. They should pull off pretty easily. I removed some Havana labels to make my Lighthouse 1000 chips and it was quicker and easier than inlay removal.

But if the label has been on a while? Then you’d get residue that’s a pain to deal with.

There arent any good options for a white IHC 8v that I know of.
I don’t know of any. Maybe future not-a-group- buy-group-buys?
V spots are not available with white (or off-white) base chips from Paulson. The original white 8v ES T500 was shot down, as was the original white 4v418 ES $1 chip. :(

V spots are not available with white (or off-white) base chips from Paulson. The original white 8v ES T500 was shot down, as was the original white 4v418 ES $1 chip. :(
This makes me sad :(

Beautiful lineup man! Seriously wow.

100% orange frac. The green (frac.) and blue (dollah) tones are too close for me. Plus that orange chip is one of the nicest color combos out there imho.

Get some stack pics. up will ya. :D

100% orange frac. The green (frac.) and blue (dollah) tones are too close for me. Plus that orange chip is one of the nicest color combos out there imho.

I'll get some side by side stack photos up today! This is a brutal choice lol.

I agree orange all the way!

Reactions: 72o
Alright folks. I have updated the thread. SB T1ks are honestly a pipe dream and I doubt I will find enough to size the set the way I want to. I have decided to fill in AS 20s as the $5 chip. That being said, I have three options for a frac. I’m leaning orange as I think it compliments the yellow chip the best. The green has so much purple that I’m hesitant and the purple I’m meh on. I think its a close race between green frac and orange. Upside to green is cost savings and I already have them to the leg work is easier. Vote and let me know what you guys think!

I think I can kind of see that. I dont think any of them look bad next to each other though.
They don't look bad by any means, it's just tough to get an 8v lineup with no clashes.

Orange would be my preference.

They don't look bad by any means, it's just tough to get an 8v lineup with no clashes.

Orange would be my preference.
Yeah agree 100%. Theres such little base chip that there will always be something. That'll be the downside but the pros of the set will outweigh the cons in the end. Minty 43mm 8vs with bad ass labels! Vote orange!

Alternative: Find BTP $500s and make those your frac

20190215_122719-jpg.248211

Alternative: Find BTP $500s and make those your frac

20190215_122719-jpg.248211
Those would be pretty amazing, but if I were to do that I would just abandon the whole 8v theme because currently I was sticking to 8v chips. I already have some alternative lineups that would use non 8v chips.

Updated OP with the chips I'm currently leaning towards. AS 20s came in yesterday so some full set photos really help!

I prefer the green frac, but now with the AS $20, there might be too much purple.
I know man. I wish the AS 20 had different color spots. The options are just so slim lol and getting more SB T1ks is feeling like a pipe dream.

Woooooof.... I'm kind of feeling the same. Will have to mull it over. If someone wins that SB auction they'll probably have T25k leftover as a tourney set wont need a rack of them. If anyone is up for splits let me know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom