Micro cash game rebuys (1 Viewer)

You could tell them adding on is also important because when you finally get that monster hand…the one you’ve been waiting for all night and are now getting action…you don’t want to be stuck with only $1.50 to bet with.

I am curious how my new crew will play this weekend with rebuys. The last time I ran a home game, almost nobody would rebuy. However, we were all in our early 20s. Now that we are all comfortable in our careers with a few early-retirees, I don't think losing and rebuying another $50 will be a big issue with just about anyone in the group. We'll see though.

off topic / I absolutely love it that on this forum, newbies will re-open a convo from an old post and nobody bats an eye and the convo goes as if it was brand new. One of my favorite parts of this website. /off topic

I am curious how my new crew will play this weekend with rebuys. The last time I ran a home game, almost nobody would rebuy. However, we were all in our early 20s. Now that we are all comfortable in our careers with a few early-retirees, I don't think losing and rebuying another $50 will be a big issue with just about anyone in the group. We'll see though.

off topic / I absolutely love it that on this forum, newbies will re-open a convo from an old post and nobody bats an eye and the convo goes as if it was brand new. One of my favorite parts of this website. /off topic
I getcha, but its not all about comfort/ability to pay for some players, its more about the idea of a poker game: many garage games, everyone chucks the money in and winner takes it. Gotta break that mentality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom