Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be another one towards the end of the 1st quarter. Save your coin and keep an eye out for the round 2 GB thread.

Tommy what about that cash set you were working on? Also how will original buyers be rewarded since we paid artwork fees and took the risk of the original incorrect 500 chips etc.?

Tommy what about that cash set you were working on? Also how will original buyers be rewarded since we paid artwork fees and took the risk of the original incorrect 500 chips etc.?

The artwork part will be all worked out so its fair to both the original GB'ers and 2nd round GB'ers.

Also, this is the only planned re-order for these so if you want them, please be sure to order when the 2nd round GB thread pops up. If you are unsure on QTY, get extras just in case!

These look like they turned out great! I might have to get in on the second round.

I do have a question just because I’m curious. What is Matsui’s artwork fee for if you’ve supplied them with artwork?

These look like they turned out great! I might have to get in on the second round.

I do have a question just because I’m curious. What is Matsui’s artwork fee for if you’ve supplied them with artwork?
The OP has a complete breakdown of the costs.

The OP has a complete breakdown of the costs.

Yes, I read through the thread to see if I was missing something. I see what the cost is, I’m just wondering what they provide for that cost. Is it just attaching the provided artwork to the chips or is it for the actual colour patterns on the chip.

Will be introducing two new chips.

wps-hs-t5.png

The T5 will be made if the 500 chip minimum is met.
This is a new denom so there will be artwork fees factored in for these.

wps-hs-t25k.png

The new T25K v2 will be made if the 500 chip minimum is met.
The original T25K will still be available to order either way. No new artwork fees for this denom.

Will be introducing two new chips.

View attachment 235557
The T5 will be made if the 500 chip minimum is met.
This is a new denom so there will be artwork fees factored in for these.

View attachment 235558
The new T25K v2 will be made if the 500 chip minimum is met.
The original T25K will still be available to order either way. No new artwork fees for this denom.

I hate to be “that” guy, especially being new in the forum, but why not use red as vase color for T5? It should never be in play with T25k.

Tommy,
Chips are great and I can’t wait for the 2nd offering. About how much per chip will they run so I can be better prepared with funds.

I think we'll hit the minimum for the T5. I'm thinking of possibly getting 3 racks myself (at least 2). These chips are terrific. I'm so excited for Round 2!

Tommy,
Chips are great and I can’t wait for the 2nd offering. About how much per chip will they run so I can be better prepared with funds.

The PPC should be less that the 1st run. Still have to get the numbers worked out.

Will be in for some T5s was there ever any 1s and why the change on the T 25Ks?

More red on the rolling edge. Lets chance of a dirty stack with T5K.

I don't recall a T100K with that HS set.
I added the T25K v2 to your pic. ;)

I'm gonna get a high roller set of 100x 500/1k/5k/25k and love that they all share black. My only issue is that my guys like rebuys so wanted something to facilitate this hence the 100k chip however this would get expensive given the art fees spread over what will likely be a small number of chips even if only the 500 minimum. It's also easy enough just to get another denom and have Gear do some labels so it's no bid deal.

WSOP (100k).png

I'm gonna get a high roller set of 100x 500/1k/5k/25k and love that they all share black. My only issue is that my guys like rebuys so wanted something to facilitate this hence the 100k chip however this would get expensive given the art fees spread over what will likely be a small number of chips even if only the 500 minimum. It's also easy enough just to get another denom and have Gear do some labels so it's no bid deal.

View attachment 236399

Pretty sure the edges on that mold have a slight bevel and are not sharp like the other molds we are using. Other than that its a nice looking chip.

Following

@Tommy what’s the timing looking like for this?

The order thread will be posted in Feb. Plan to place the order around the end of March. I can place the order sooner if someone else wants to re-ship.

I've got two set options that I'm debating between...but my set will look like:

100 x T5
100 x T25
100 x T100
25 x T500
10 x T1k
1 x T5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom