Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#10 Hot Pink #14 Day-Glo Pink T500s

hs-t500-hotpink2.jpg

Last edited:
@Tommy do you have a comparison with the older 500s maybe a side by side pic if so?
Never mind I will do it myself. Just got mine. Very different.

I don't have any of the older T500s. Glad you got them today. The new #10 hot pink #14 Day-Glo Pink ones look great. Plays much better with the T100s.

Last edited:
Yes I would agree the new ones are much better. The never mind was more of a joke, please don’t take it personal.

It’s almost like pink vs a lavender or something like that I am no color expert.

I keep saying Hot Pink. :banghead: The first version was #10 Hot Pink when it was supposed to be #14 Day-Glo Pink.

IMG_20180904_162913.png
IMG_20181029_105602.jpg

argh!!!! tracking says delivery today to my work address which has always resulted in chips actually arriving but they are still not here and we've missed the cutoff for transit from the delivery hub (at work) to my building. has never happened before. now i gotta run home early to grab a different tourney set for tonight.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: so close!

That sucks. USPS is really behind it seems. FedEx too. A couple of my shipments arrived 1 or 2 days past the "Expected" delivery date.

well, i'm bummed i have to wait until Monday for the chips, but i ended up using my ACF hybrid set so it's not all bad. and i binked the tourney for $120 profit. that's the fourth or fifth home game tourney i've taken down in a row :D

Gorgeous set. Makes me wish I had discovered PCF a couple months earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom