Matsui racks (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I will take 10 Matsui racks if they are not all claimed yet. I live in Alaska so not sure if shipping might be a little more expensive than some other states but I’ll pay whatever it is. Thanks!

I'll take 10 Tony, thanks!

6 Racks please for me.

Canadian shipping *fingers crossed* they can just come with a table I am hoping to get done here shortly ;)

If I could up this to 8 racks @T_Chan that would be great.

Last edited:
I don't see it in the list so not sure if you have me down for 1 birdcage with my 30 racks.

I don't see it in the list so not sure if you have me down for 1 birdcage with my 30 racks.

Sorry I had the +1 birdcage 1 cell over in my spreadsheet beside your name. Updated now.

I will be confirming all orders once the racks arrive.

For any Canadians wondering about shipping, 10 racks fits very well into a medium flat rate box which is $22.99.

Received an email from Matsui last night confirming they're ready for pickup. I'm making arrangements with my logistics carrier and should have them in transit soon. They're going by Ocean so it'll be a while before I actually get them.

I've had some questions about grouping stuff together such as Desjgn cards. If you want to add anything, please send me a PM.

Cheers.

Sure I've changed your quantity. I will be asking for payment later when the racks arrive and I can determine the shipping costs. You'll get a PM from me when the time comes.

hi, is it too late to get in on some Matsui racks? I need 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom