Matsui racks (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the dimensions, Tony! It'll help people who already have cages. With that said, all of my cages fit them (400, 600, 1000ct) from different manufacturers/vendors (ABC, BRPro, Discount Poker Shop, random Amazon)

I think most birdcages fit these racks. I saw it referenced in this thread where the birdcage was too short.

It depends on the carrier. I've seen some birdcages that don't fit them, but others do. My supplier has birdcages that are a perfect fit for Matsui racks, so if you want one of those as well, let me know. If you already have a birdcage, I would measure it to be sure. Matsui racks are 255mm x 75mm x 48mm, so 5 high would be 255mm x 75mm x 480mm, or 10.03" x 2.95" x 9.45" per side.

View attachment 465591

View attachment 465594

I've seen another version where you can only fit 4 racks with a gap at the top that's too small for a 5th rack, but a good space for plaques, buttons or cards.

Better not chance it, could you add 1 birdcage to my order too please. Thank you very much and thank you for checking :cool

No need to tag him, I've already set aside for @Jeevansluck, @grantc54 and @allforcharity as I'm quite sure they all want some and are local to me. Not sure who else near me wants some but likely @Racer96 , @Frank , @LotsOfChips and maybe @Gear though I have a feeling he is already stocked up.

Thanks, Tony, I'm probably good for at least 10-20 racks. I'm also good for at least 5 of the medium-duty birdcages whenever you decide to order those.

Great, I'll mark you down for 20 for now and you can decide when they arrive. I'm also finally getting going on the medium duty birdcages so I should have those in production in the coming week or two. You can check out the other generic birdcage that I have which is a light-medium duty. 1/4" arcylic lid with 3/8" handle and base.

The $80 birdcages are exactly as pictured
2020-03-02 16.38.29.jpg

1000 capacity only right now. Still working on different capacity carriers at the moment but don't have an ETA yet.

No minimum, but shipping would probably be working against you if you want just 1 or 2 racks. As long as you're ok to pay the shipping cost, no minimums. If you're going to get a birdcage though, then it doesn't matter since I would put the trays into the birdcage to ship it to try and reduce shipping cost as much as possible.

Cheers.

No minimum, but shipping would probably be working against you if you want just 1 or 2 racks. As long as you're ok to pay the shipping cost, no minimums. If you're going to get a birdcage though, then it doesn't matter since I would put the trays into the birdcage to ship it to try and reduce shipping cost as much as possible.

Cheers.

Great. Count me in for Birdcage + 5 racks please.

Thanks for doing this Tony. Tons of racks flying around this place!

I’m going to say 10 racks and a Birdcage for now. Need to figure out storage and what poker looks like at the new house, will increase if you have leftovers when they come in.

I've got that exact birdcage, it's nice, for sure worth the money.

I'll let you know that 10 racks is about all you want to put into it for moving it around. I've got 10 racks in mine and it's quite heavy and given the size/shape not something you can super easily carry near your center of mass. I'm not a small guy and it gives me a good workout and can leave me with a sore arm to move them.

I got some matsui racks recently with some chips I picked up and so far have been really really impressed with them.

It's a very decent birdcage. Not nearly as flimsy as some of the other birdcages I've come across.

I will probably pick some up. Been reorganizing lately. Although if you sell out, that is fine as well.
I’m sure we can just discuss it in person at some point, mainly just commenting to be in the thread, lol.

I will take 20 racks and one bird cage. If you were to add plaque racks I would like 3 large plaque size.

That set up with the birdcage is really nice, didn't know you could fit them in there like that o_O ... please put me down for 11 racks and 1 birdcage...for now :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom