Matsui racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@T_Chan Sorry, I need to back out - you can release my 12 to the waiting list. Thanks and apologies!

Last edited:
@T_Chan you can release my 10 racks to someone on the wait list as well.

Waiting list for 10 racks + 1 birdcage. Please add to the table order :)

Some more racks have opened up, so I got your 10 racks and birdcage added. There's 9 left so @Pip17 do you want those? And if more back out I can hopefully fill your order.

yes I'll take them please and if more open up I'll take them

pm sent this time... lol

Post #2 shows the counts. None left, waiting list now.

Racks have arrived at the port, just been informed from the shipper that they are doing an inspection of the contents and likely going to be incurring some charges for the inspection.

Racks have arrived at the port, just been informed from the shipper that they are doing an inspection of the contents and likely going to be incurring some charges for the inspection.
Boo! Plastic is clean!

Just waiting for the goods to finish inspection, I'm expecting to have them by the end of the week. I'm going to start contacting some people to get the ball rolling and figure out shipping costs.

Quantities are all over the place, orders of 10 is the most common so I should be able to get a rate for that but otherwise I'll be getting individual quotes for everyone. I also need to box them up with lots of padding which is going to add bulk and a tiny bit of weight.

Everyone who's reserved some racks, please expect a PM shortly to get your information.

Thanks.

We're quickly approaching getting this in hand, then the fun begins with reshipping. @liftapint has very generously offered to reship any orders that fit in a flat rate box as well as in the pacific time zone. I'll be sending her all of those orders including hers, and then she'll redistribute. You'll be paying liftapint directly for the racks and the shipping to simplify things a bit.

However, we're not quite there yet so please hang tight as I'm contacting everyone to finalize orders.

This includes:
@shorticus
@BearMetal
@SteveHNo96
@baldwinning
@HO HO HO
@OutsidePasser
@ovo
@Mongoose
@TrillAK
@TheWhat
@PhilLaFond
@ceramicmike
@Kimurasays
@Impi0314159
@RowlettTexasChipGuy
@Beaniman
@K ALL IN 9
@ECUMaverick
@error1804

We're quickly approaching getting this in hand, then the fun begins with reshipping. @liftapint has very generously offered to reship any orders that fit in a flat rate box as well as in the pacific time zone. I'll be sending her all of those orders including hers, and then she'll redistribute. You'll be paying liftapint directly for the racks and the shipping to simplify things a bit.

However, we're not quite there yet so please hang tight as I'm contacting everyone to finalize orders.

This includes:
@shorticus
@BearMetal
@SteveHNo96
@baldwinning
@HO HO HO
@OutsidePasser
@ovo
@Mongoose
@TrillAK
@TheWhat
@PhilLaFond
@ceramicmike
@Kimurasays
@Impi0314159
@RowlettTexasChipGuy
@Beaniman
@K ALL IN 9
@ECUMaverick
@error1804

I ordered 10 and I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, do I win a prize for matching both?

This includes:
@shorticus
@BearMetal
@SteveHNo96
@baldwinning
@HO HO HO
@OutsidePasser
@ovo
@Mongoose
@TrillAK
@TheWhat
@PhilLaFond
@ceramicmike
@Kimurasays
@Impi0314159
@RowlettTexasChipGuy
@Beaniman
@K ALL IN 9
@ECUMaverick
@error1804
Or you just mean someone that is on that side of the U.S. then? I’m on the list but in Alaska Time Zone

Or you just mean someone that is on that side of the U.S. then? I’m on the list but in Alaska Time Zone

You ordered <11 racks which fits in a flat rate box. Any US shipments for 10 or less racks is also on the list.

Sorry I guess my post wasn't very clear. The list includes any USA orders that fit in a flat rate box, or any orders in the Pacific time zone.

Same. Assuming folks, like myself, that ordered a birdcage... shipping will be a little more intricate.
I appreciate it and your efforts on this GB :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom