Matsui Racks - $5 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 9 boxes shipped Thursday AM. Expected delivery on those is 2/29. Whey arrive please let me know that nothing was damaged. Here's the tracking information for those packages.

IMG_20200227_091243.jpg

Turns out the shipping is $21.10 not $19.99 - I guess postal rates have gone up. If you sent money to help with packing materials please do not send anymore, I have received enough to cover your packages as well as the shipping materials. If you didn't send anything for packing materials I'm looking for you to send $1 per 10 racks you ordered to help defray shipping cost. I know it's not much per box, but it adds up if you're sending so many boxes.
I’ll get you $10 more today. :tup:

One last note for today - I'm not done wrapping all the racks yet, but in doing so I found one that was a manufacturing defect - the rack won't close. If anyone wants only 9 racks instead of 10 let me know and I can refund the difference. I did order 10 spare racks incase of issues - so don't feel pressured to take less if you don't need less.

One last note for today - I'm not done wrapping all the racks yet, but in doing so I found one that was a manufacturing defect - the rack won't close. If anyone wants only 9 racks instead of 10 let me know and I can refund the difference. I did order 10 spare racks incase of issues - so don't feel pressured to take less if you don't need less.
I'll take one less from my order. I ordered 20, so 19 is good with me.

Racks received in perfect condition.
Thank you again for this order.

I was lucky enough to be going through Houston earlier this week for work so got to pick them up in person :)

I just want to know if they'll fit in any of the 1K birdcages I have. If not, I might have to breakout the detective hat to find one that works.

I just want to know if they'll fit in any of the 1K birdcages I have. If not, I might have to breakout the detective hat to find one that works.
I've definitely seen pictures of Matsui racks fitting in birdcages. I don't own one, so I'm not sure if there are different dimensions for different manufacturers.

I've definitely seen pictures of Matsui racks fitting in birdcages. I don't own one, so I'm not sure if there are different dimensions for different manufacturers.

Both my 1K's are the same interior, but my 600 is different. I think I came across a post a while ago when I first started looking at Matsui's that some are slightly different and don't fit.

Same here, I didn't make the first cut lol. So I'll keep [somewhat] patiently waiting ...

Indeed! And after not making any purchases for a long time (net seller), I fell off the wagon over the last month or two and now have a need for all of the ones I ordered. And probably more...

Indeed! And after not making any purchases for a long time (net seller), I fell off the wagon over the last month or two and now have a need for all of the ones I ordered. And probably more...

Step 1: Buy Chips
Step 2: Buy racks
Step 3: Racks arrive, no chips yet
Step 4: Buy Chips for new racks
Step 5: Chips arrive, go into existing racks
Step 6: Other chips arrive, need racks
Step 7: Repeat

Just wondering when the next wave of shipments are expected to go out?

Also worth noting only about 20 people sent $$$ for the increase in shipping, so waiting on payment to send some packages. I will send PM's this weekend to those that haven't sent payment.

MINE ARE HERE!. They fit perfectly in all of my birdcages (even the baby cages).

@nezara please accept my gratitude for running this. As I unpacked them, I noticed how meticulously they were packaged by you. This must have been a colossal undertaking.

Just got my Matsui racks today. Nice surprise that came in the mail today since I did not see it on the receipt. Thanks for the work you put in getting this together. Thanks again @nezara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom