Matsui Racks - $5 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am considering upping my number by a factor of 3-4. Looking at $60-80 for shipping is giving me pause, though. Has any further thought been given to offering a different option for the higher quantities?

I'm going to send PMs out now, getting to 500 is only going to save us $2 per 10 racks so I don't think it's worth it to keep waiting.

I will email the matsui folks and see if we can get an odd amount to include the last few people interested. Should we happen to get to 500 to get a little cheaper rate before I get everything collected I'll refund the differences.

If you're stacking chips in your shelves these are great for both 39 or 43mm chips because it also keeps the weight off the chips which can avoid rack marks from stacking them too high. They also transport well in birdcages. If you are going to pack 39mm chips in them for actual travel you need to plastic wrap the chips and fill some bubble wrap to keep them snug. Otherwise I wholeheartedly believe these are the best racks out there. Unmatched in flexibility for chip size and the best stacking system.
I love these racks. The only downside I found is that if you leave these on a table with chips in them for any period of time they will leave little divets in the table. The divers seem to come out over time, but this was only one rack with chips (not stacked).

I've been notified that shipping straight to Canada on these racks will be an exorbitant amount to pay (more than the the actual racks themselves).

@allforcharity, @ChipsMagee, would either of you be willing to accept my chips being shipped to your U.S. location (I'd cover that of course) and then once you bring it back to Canada, ship it to me? (Again I'd cover that cost as well)

That seems like the most viable option, if one of you can PM me to confirm this is possible that would be great, I'm looking to pick up 20 racks. Without this, the chips will be $100 but the shipping straight to Canada will be $129 alone (estimate) :( I really want these racks and who knows when another group buy like this would happen, if any of you are able to help me, I would really really appreciate it!

Just a quick note, I've received lots of payments that aren't accounted for in the take in the first post. I will update that tonight around 10-11 CST. Thanks everyone for the quick response

I believe everyone who has paid has their entry in the initial table. Please double check me, and if you have not paid please take care of that or let me know if you have changed your mind. One person did change their mind so I pulled the first person off the backup list.

Reactions: BNM
One person did change their mind so I pulled the first person off the backup list.
Is there a reason you are limiting the order to 400? Does the shipping go up substantially with one more order?

Quick update, I have placed the order with Matsui. I was able to cover all members that replied to messages plus the folks on the waiting list. I think it's supposed to be 3-4 days shipping, but the rep indicated the factory would provide me with the invoice to double check before actually shipping the package. I'm not entirely sure how long that will take, but I will post updates as I get them.

I did grab a few extra racks so if anyone didn't get enough or missed getting their order in I can fulfill a few - just PM me.

Sorry I saw this too late...I'm in for 20 please....next order

The Matsui rep says the racks won't ship until early next week. So they probably won't be delivered to anyone in the buy for 2-3 weeks
Gives me enough time to buy more chips to fill them with.

The Matsui rep says the racks won't ship until early next week. So they probably won't be delivered to anyone in the buy for 2-3 weeks

1580244439954.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom