Not Mine Matsui Murphy's in NJ

AK Chip

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sht I would take those if I could pick them up.

AK Chip

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would trade chip for chip Nevada clays if anyone can pick these up.

sgago84

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I listed them on Craigslist because I really didn’t want to deal with shipping them. I hate packaging chips. But seems like you chipaholics are only ones interested. So PM if you like to work out a deal. Same offer applies $200. We can figure out shipping.

Nuhockey

Flush
Reaction score
@AK Chip is the one who wanted them. He’s in Alaska. I sold him 1500 chips in 2019 and used Flat Rate boxes which worked out. Despite what I had thought FRB’s are the same price anywhere in the US Including AK and HI.

JMC9389

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I listed them on Craigslist because I really didn’t want to deal with shipping them. I hate packaging chips. But seems like you chipaholics are only ones interested. So PM if you like to work out a deal. Same offer applies $200. We can figure out shipping.
I have chip boxes and bubble wrap I can give you on Friday to ship if you work out a deal with @AK Chip or someone else here. Shipping this set in a LFRB should be a cinch.

sgago84

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have chip boxes and bubble wrap I can give you on Friday to ship if you work out a deal with @AK Chip or someone else here. Shipping this set in a LFRB should be a cinch.

if you don’t need them I would really appreciate it.

Top Bottom