Matsui cash set -- Emerald Bay Club (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am glad I asked, because I was under the impression that most people thought these chips were too heavy (at 13g).

If we get a choice between 11 and 13, it will be tied to colors (bright colors=11 g, less bright colors= 13g). I'll take the weight preference under advisement :)

OK, I am glad I asked, because I was under the impression that most people thought these chips were too heavy (at 13g).

If we get a choice between 11 and 13, it will be tied to colors (bright colors=11 g, less bright colors= 13g). I'll take the weight preference under advisement :)

What are the weight of the colors that we are talking about privately

I did bring up the weight and was on the fence between to heavy and something different for a change. I'll go with something different and say 13

11g isn't an issue for me but it have to be same weight for every single chips.

Reactions: ovo
Here you go, the design of the chips!!

We tried to design them so that many of the chips could be mix-and-match, so people could have semi-custom chip sets. Hopefully there are many combinations here that would look good together.

The only thing up in the air at this point is whether the chips will be 11g (brighter colors), or 13g (same color palette as the tourney chips). We will lock up this decision as soon as I hear back from Matsui -- and this is when the order thread will open. But the general look of the set (color combinations, molds) will be the same as posted here.

There will be minimums both by specific chip, and by denom -- so it is possible that not all of the combinations shown below will actually be produced, if not enough people want them. Let's see what happens!

Prices are going to be in the ballpark of $1.40 -$1.60/chip -- final price depends on the quantity ordered in the group buy.

Here you go...

Cali set:

cali_final.jpg

Traditional set:

trad_final.jpg

Extra chips, for mixing and matching:

extras_final.jpg

I'm thinking

100 x pink frac
100 x orange frac
350 x blue 1
450 x yellow 5
100 x 20 purple base
100 x 20 black base
20 x 100

1200 chips

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for samples, I have 20 of these I'd ship for $18. Shoot me a PM and these can go out today/Monday.

1557740941389.png

The yellow $5 Cali chip has changed slightly. On previous pictures it was purple and now it looks blurple. I liked the previous version.
It was previously the same colour as the base on the 25 and spot on the 20. We decided that was an issue and it should be a different shade to avoid repeating exact colours.

I'm still a bit torn on the frac. Depending on the outcome of the bright colours I might opt for the pink or orange frac and get some of the black 20 and purple 25.
Screenshot_20190513_165317.jpg
Screenshot_20190513_123837.jpg

Are any of the colors the same as any of the tourney set colors? Asking to have a reference

Are any of the colors the same as any of the tourney set colors? Asking to have a reference
For these mockups specifically, In terms of base colours:
The cali 1 is currently the same as the t5.
The cali 5 is the same as the t1000
The cali 25 is the same as the t25
The Vegas pink frac is the same as the t500
The Vegas 5 is the same as the t25k

Please note that the brighter colour pallette offered by matsui is under consideration for the entire set. The mockups above are set as rough colours, but are not final, subject to the decision being made on the brighter pallette. If that is used none of the chips will exactly match the horseshoes colours.

@liftapint is seeking confirmation from matsui before that decision can be finalised and order thread commenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom