Matsui cash set -- Emerald Bay Club (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much to @liftapint, @Perthmike, and @detroitdad for putting this together and for allowing me to be a part of the design process! Mel has been an absolute pleasure to work with, and she really is a treasure to this community.
Not sure I deserve any thanks lol I'm just the lowly mockup assistant. I do however very much like your design. Great job

Not sure I deserve any thanks lol I'm just the lowly mockup assistant. I do however very much like your design. Great job

You were part of the process and you're helping to being more chips to the community! You definitely deserve it! And thank you for the kind words about the artwork! It's definitely been one of my favorite projects to date!

You were part of the process and you're helping to being more chips to the community! You definitely deserve it! And thank you for the kind words about the artwork! It's definitely been one of my favorite projects to date!
Haha I'm just happy to be involved in some way and grateful that Mel is going to run with her idea. Thanks mel

no $25 chip :(
Never fear. As per op, it's an inversion of the purple chip
Screenshot_20190502_115326.jpg

Great job by all involved. This is a great example of why I love this community. These chips are so sexy. But I cannot justify another cash set. I think I have over 12,000 chips in my 4 cash sets. However, if someone is selling their Matsui WPS set to fund these, PM me. I do not have a sexy tournament set. ;)

I can bring some Matsuis next week from the group but if you want to see how they look and feel.

Really cool of you to offer... looks like I have a line on some samples, so I should be all set. Thanks!

I think I have 10-12 extras I could ship to someone. I could either ship tomorrow, or next weekend. If anyone is interested I'll double check. Just PM me please.

IMG_20190503_221908.jpg

10 available for $18 shipped. They will go out Monday for anyone interested.

Note: these are the duller first run.

Update: All sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom