Interest Matsui 43mm WSOP tribute set -- need name suggestions (1 Viewer)

The minimum per denom is 500 chips. I guess we could just pay the fee if minimums are not met. I think it would make those denoms about 25-30 cents more expensive than the other denoms. We'll see. The Matsui color line-up is VERY limited (for the Vinyl colors).

I'm probably not going to do this though. I don't like the original color on any of the T25k options of the Rio WSOP sets.

Going for this classic look (below), with the Binion's style black/gold inlay twist.

I'd rather this group buy be very simple, 5 chips.

Like it = order
Don't like it = don't order.

Simple!

WSOP 2016 Main Event 50k starting stack.jpg

I'm probably not going to do this though. I don't like the original color on any of the T25k options of the Rio WSOP sets.

Going for this classic look (below), with the Binion's style black/gold inlay twist.

Like it = order

Simple!

View attachment 868169
I can respect it man! Like I said I use these same 5 chips atm! was more for if and when I do larger tourenys, this said I have a rather large CPS for that! I love the idea of retro but modern chip, my only hestitation is plastic chips in general, this said I do want a set sooo!

Is there a way we could get matsui to do sharp edges over round ones? You know the emerald/binions matsui over the other ones

Is there a way we could get matsui to do sharp edges over round ones? You know the emerald/binions matsui over the other ones
Unfortunately not. Bevel versus square edges is determined by the Matsui chip mold. And this chip mold has beveled edges.

Like it = order

Simple!

View attachment 868169
Same I agree. The 25ks look like poopoo

So where are we at with this? I’m super excited the design and the chips look great!!

Any chance you will be ordering matsui racks to hold these 43mm chips. I could use a few more.

Any chance you will be ordering matsui racks to hold these 43mm chips. I could use a few more.

I will probably make extra matsui racks available to group buy participants, yes. But in a limited way. Details to be worked out.
I'm not turning this into a matsui racks order, however.

Interested, especially with the 25K chips and Matsui Racks

Last edited:
Interested Noob here, finding my way into the world of custom table felt, group chip buys and the like.
I'm sure the pricing will be shared ones the site is finalized etc...but what's the rough cost I can expect for an order of 400 or 500 chips?
I found pricing in another thread, but realized that was Australia...

Interested Noob here, finding my way into the world of custom table felt, group chip buys and the like.
I'm sure the pricing will be shared ones the site is finalized etc...but what's the rough cost I can expect for an order of 400 or 500 chips?
I found pricing in another thread, but realized that was Australia...

These chips will be in the $1.75-$2.00 per chip range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom