Interest Matsui 43mm WSOP tribute set -- need name suggestions (1 Viewer)

What about including more high values instead of the usual one?
It could start at T1,000 to T500,000.

This style looks nice:
descarga.png

Any more ideas/opinions here? Would like to move forward with these but need a design :)

I got nothing, but I suck at this. Maybe hand the original to a designer for some tweaks?

If they can do foil inlays, why not do something like this?
View attachment 809059

See....THIS is exactly what I've been waiting for! Thank you!

@mipevi ???
Matsui definitely do a glitter ring and holo labels from reading @mipevi design thread. Might be able to create a similar effect by using a holo label and printing black over the label and leaving the text and images blank. I'm doing something similar with Sunfly at the moment.

1636669124257.png

Just curious what the final cost and minimums will be.

Not sure yet. Want to get a design, then go to my contact at Matsui for a price.

Agree that the inlay is too busy, but I think that was just to get the inlay art going in the right direction.
I honestly thought I was just going to drop this project, but this new direction has me excited about it again.

I'm not in love with the gold inner ring (since the chip itself also has an inner ring). But the gold lettering on the black background...this could really go somewhere!

Mel! I have a set of the originals and would possibly be interested in high denoms. 1k - 5k - 25k. I don't care if the labels are different as long as I could use them together with the older low denoms. I may need to find 40 of the old WSOP 100s to make this work though. Question: are the colors you propose on the 1000s the same as on the original 1000s or are they different?

Jesse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom