Reshipping (ordering closed) Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute -- GB Order Thread (T5,T25k added!) (5 Viewers)

When these finally get to the felt, please PLEASE post photos here as well as the home game thread. Or at least post them here. I can't WAIT to see them in game action!!! Unfortunately, I won't be hosting a tourney in a very long time, so I will need to live vicariously through you all!! So please post photos here, so I don't miss them (I don't watch the home game thread all the time).

Thanks!!

When these finally get to the felt, please PLEASE post photos here as well as the home game thread. Or at least post them here. I can't WAIT to see them in game action!!! Unfortunately, I won't be hosting a tourney in a very long time, so I will need to live vicariously through you all!! So please post photos here, so I don't miss them (I don't watch the home game thread all the time).

Thanks!!
Have you posted a family photo of your set yet?

If anyone needs one barrel of 25s and/or purple 25k chips. I have one each that I don't need. Shoot me a PM if you want them.

If anyone ends up with an extra sample set please let me know. I’m dying to try out these chips

I probably have a rack of T5 I can release too. I will only use these as a T25-based set.

If anyone ends up with an extra sample set please let me know. I’m dying to try out these chips
I sold off my 5s, but I have enough extras to make 20 sample sets that would have the 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 25k Beige, and 25k purple. Hmmm.....

I sold off my 5s, but I have enough extras to make 20 sample sets that would have the 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 25k Beige, and 25k purple. Hmmm.....

That would be so awesome! I only have a couple sample sets left, and people should get these in their hands...they're so different in hand!

That would be so awesome! I only have a couple sample sets left, and people should get these in their hands...they're so different in hand!
We always say, "get samples". And it's honestly some of the best advice that anyone here can give. But then, there are these Matsuis. It's not like you can just order them online and they arrive a week later. The only way to really get your hands on them is through a sample set, right?

And these are the best plastic chips I have ever felt. I'm confident that if someone handles them, it would convince them to go in on the next GB

Someone reached out to me about the 25s, but I"ll still make sample sets using the 100's through 25k's (both colors). I'll reserve slot number one for you.
Also definitely interested.

Received a sample set from @turboj623 and I regret missing out on these!!!

If for whatever reason someone needs to offload a 1 table - 2 table set, I'm your guy!

:cool

received_828740254948579.jpeg

Just got a sample set.. holy shit these are beautiful and so much better in person! Really regret not doing an order for myself. I feel like we will have a huge amount of people interested in getting these if a second GB is ever done. Especially those who got samples like me lol. Great job! @liftapint

Any chance of bringing the horseshoe chip back?

Yes, I'm going to do a second run of the Horseshoe WSOP Matsui 43mm chips next spring or summer. I'm in the process of designing a cash set to order at the same time, so that might go forward as well, but not sure.

I need to get the Horseshoe chips in more people's hands before the next group buy, however. I think people will like them more than they think. It's only my opinion of course, but I think they are so much better in person. I really adore them.

I hav 20 of the 25000 chips and love them. I see the Sands chip have a little more artwork but i like the Horseshoe because it says Tournament

Yes, I'm going to do a second run of the Horseshoe WSOP Matsui 43mm chips next spring or summer. I'm in the process of designing a cash set to order at the same time, so that might go forward as well, but not sure.

I need to get the Horseshoe chips in more people's hands before the next group buy, however. I think people will like them more than they think. It's only my opinion of course, but I think they are so much better in person. I really adore them.

When you do a second run I will be in for a tourney set. Best tourney chips ever IMO

I am also waiting on the second group buy for these cuz I will definitely be placing an order on a tournament set. I got a sample set and they’re amazing. I may possibly get a small cash set depending how the art for those turn out

I'm so torn between the Sands and the Horseshoe Matsui's. Help me decide, here is where I'm stuck.
I like the inlay of the Horseshoe, "Tournament" and "No Cash Value" but I don't like that the 500 is blue.
I like the Sands 500 chip because it's purple but the inlay doesn't do much for me.

I'm so torn between the Sands and the Horseshoe Matsui's. Help me decide, here is where I'm stuck.
I like the inlay of the Horseshoe, "Tournament" and "No Cash Value" but I don't like that the 500 is blue.
I like the Sands 500 chip because it's purple but the inlay doesn't do much for me.

The T25-T5000 of the Horseshoes were designed to be color/design tributes to the actual WSOP chips. a LOT of people don't like the T500 chip, especially next to the T100 which has the same color blue. But, it was a tribute set that stayed pretty true to the originals (except inlay), so it is what it is.

The purple Sands T500 chip is an excellent chip. :)

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/matsui-wsop-tribute-43mm-showcase.95045/

a LOT of people don't like the T500 chip,

I'm sorry, who are these people who don't like the T500 and how do we start a GoFundMe to get them better eyes?

1670532809158.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom