Matsui 43mm Covered Rack Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I have been communicating with Matsui regarding their 43mm covered racks as they will fit inside a standard bird cage. I purchased a sample to make sure what we would be receiving. A barrel of 20 43mm Sunfly hybrids are a little loose, about half a chip. 21 chips will not fit. The racks are confirmed to fit in all five of my bird cages.

The dimensions of the Matsui 43mm covered racks according to my digital caliper are as follows:

• 223.8mm long (measured by rule as my caliper was not long enough and was converted to mm. 8 13/16 in. long)
  • 74.7mm width outside edge to outside edge
  • 69mm width of each row inside edge to inside edge
  • 47.6mm deep with cover on
  • 2mm thickness of the plastic

The thickness of the plastic is a little thinner than the 43mm ABC racks I just received. The ABC rack thickness measures 3.5mm at the ends and 4.5mm on the sides.

The trays would ship from South Korea directly to me. Shipping was a little higher than I expected and was quoted at $700 via FedEx for 300 racks. This would put the group buy price at $5.50 each plus re-shipping to your location. I have asked for other shipping options but haven't heard back from Matsui yet. Price may vary based on the actual number of racks purchased.

Is this worth pursuing?

Pics:

IMG_4728.JPG
IMG_4724.JPG
IMG_4726.JPG
IMG_4731.JPG
IMG_4722.JPG
IMG_4721.JPG

Nice racks, but shipping from Matsui is always a killer.

I thought I heard that matsui used the same racks for 39 and 43mm...... not sure though.

Also all the matsui racks I have seen are covered

I think what @Tommy is suggesting is that we do a massive group buy, and then we can all just get the racks for free.........

LOL! I'll be getting some chips, just wasn't sure if they come with these racks or I should order some here.

Yes, they are shipped in these racks when you order.

Yes, 39mm and 43mm chips are shipped in these racks.

They are fragile as f*ck.

So are these the same racks for 43 and 39mm matsuis? If so I'd like to buy some maybe like 20

Was hoping to get more interest. I need to total things up to see where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom