Matsui 43mm Covered Rack Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided not to go forward with this group buy. If someone would like to take it over I will send you the information I have received from Matsui.

The quote that was sent to me was $900 for 300 racks, $700 for shipping (waiting on a shipping quote to my address), plust $50 credit card fee. I'm not sure how matsui takes payments so I'm not sure at the moment if that fee would actually apply.

The quote that was sent to me was $900 for 300 racks, $700 for shipping (waiting on a shipping quote to my address), plust $50 credit card fee. I'm not sure how matsui takes payments so I'm not sure at the moment if that fee would actually apply.

If you buy from Matsiu USA, you can send a domestic bank wire. They use Bank of America. The invoice will have the bank info on it. My bank charges $30 for domestic.

Very steep shipping charge, but if the price per rack comes down a bit, I am down for 10-15 racks.

I received a reply from Matsui. Shipping would be the same to me as it would be to @DoubleEagle. There would be a price break at 1,000 racks but I only counted about 130 racks spoken for in this thread. Unless we can get to 300 in the next week I don't think this is going to be a feasable option. If we do, we would be looking at $5.50/rack plus re-shipping.

This is where we currently stand just by taking the lowest number that people posted here:

1537473892815.png

I am following but have not posted yet what is the minimum and when do we think we would order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom