Marine Theme (1 Viewer)

Orange is pretty muted - I would go with Tiger since it’s a safety device.

Also maybe make your 1 a bit more interesting as it’ll be on the felt much more than other chips.

Finally, I’m a big fan of E&C but it doesn’t really go with your theme. Why not try diamond square - reminds me of the little flags/bunting that boats have on the rigging.

Stillwater.png

Also maybe make your 1 a bit more interesting as it’ll be on the felt much more than other chips.

Finally, I’m a big fan of E&C but it doesn’t really go with your theme. Why not try diamond square - reminds me of the little flags/bunting that boats have on the rigging.

View attachment 1312973
I'm really enjoying all the suggestions. I agree about DG Tiger for the frac - that's why I used it in the spot for the $25. I tried it and was concerned about the "split spot" warning. I guess I'll have to ask CPC how much of a problem it would be. I also take your point about the $1 being a workhorse chip and to make it more interesting. I don't really want to change the design since it takes away from the propeller image. Instead I went more radical and swapped it with the $25, changing the base to blurple. I made the $25 chip black base in keeping with Cali color options. Here's how it would look. Not sure if I prefer it over the original, but it's worth thinking about.

fff1f675-28fc-4ee7-be6f-d4fb79440872.png
Marine pt2.jpg

View attachment 1312973
I’ve never seen a bright orange life ring on a working boat, especially a fishing boat, and I’ve been on a LOT of boats. They only look bright in the store. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom