Giveaway March Dealer Button Madness Tournament will be Back 2023 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
The Real NCAA March Madness will be 3 Months away and I can't wait. In conjunction I will do my 64 Team March Dealer Button Madness Knockout Tournament again this year starting in March. There probably will be around a total of 10 Buttons/Button Sets/Poker items available for giveaway. It will be a High Card Wins like before and senior PCF Members(Seeded #8 or better) based on message post counts will again have the extra card advantage for the first round. If you are a #4 seed or better and survive in round 2 you get an extra card also. If there are more than 64 Entries there will be Play in games to determine the Final 64. The randomizer will be ran to determine the first 64. The entrants will be seeded and and people past the initial 64 will have to play some of the lower seeds in the initial 64 in a play in games to make the final field. There will be some great Buttons for Giveaway.

This is just a FYI that MDBM will be back this year in 2023 and this is not a sign up at this time. I will post a signup at the time we are set to begin. Prizes have not been determined, but I will be using the time from now until then to pick the prizes. If you have any suggestions for any changes you think I should make for the 2023 MDBM Tournament I will consider them.

If you are interested to see how Tournament ran last time here is the link to the last March Dealer Button Madness Tournament.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/2021-giveaway-march-dealer-button-madness-tournament.69096/

Last edited:
Somehow I missed this last year. There were some great buttons last year, looking forward to seeing what comes up this year!

Just a preview of the prizes that till be offered during this years during this years DBMADNESS 2023.

1. Hoyle FDL Bridge Standard 100% Plastic Cards. These were opened just to see the cards and they were never put in play.
2. 60MM Horror Dealer Button Set
3. 60MM Military Dealer Button Set
4. 60 MM Super Hero Dealer Button Set
5. 60 MM AC/DC Themed Dealer Button
6. 60 MM TAJ MAHAL Dealer Button
7. 60 MM Pappy's Poker Room Dealer Button
8. 60 MM Bruins Inspired Dealer Button (Rolling Edge has word Dealer and Hockey Mask)
9. 60 MM Yankees & Mets Inspired Dealer Buttons
10. 47MM Horror Card Capper Set
11. 60MM NYR HOLD 'EM OMAHA Dealer Button Set
12. NOT PICTURED- It is going to be a surprise people may like. Shipping on this one will be more because it will be larger. Will be revealed with the actual Contest Post.

IMG_6459.jpg
IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg
IMG_6462.jpg
5. 5.

IMG_6466.jpg
IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg
IMG_6469.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

Hi PCF Just Post up to Ten Prizes you would like to see in this Giveaway. You can just post the number of the prizes you would like to see in your response. There are 16 Prizes you can vote or. You can vote for Prize #12 which will be a surprise. I will look over the results of people's responses and figure out which 10 prizes will be given away. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom