Mapes Owners Unite (5 Viewers)

Thanks for the explanation Leo, that's pretty cool.

From pictures I've never been quite sure what to think of TRKs, but I think mostly it's because they are so pricey I've always ruled them out for a set.

I might hunt down a single chip or two and see what they feel like in person.

Thanks for the explanation Leo, that's pretty cool.

From pictures I've never been quite sure what to think of TRKs, but I think mostly it's because they are so pricey I've always ruled them out for a set.

I might hunt down a single chip or two and see what they feel like in person.

There are still lots of opportunities to build a nice TRK set if you are on a budget. Keep checking the classifieds as racks and sets do come up for good prices sometimes. The Nevada lodges (orange fives) and Pick Hobsons can still be found at a decent price point. Order a few off eBay and see if you like how they feel..

image.jpeg

I keep finding myself back in this thread. After years of dismissing TRKs i now feel like the mapes and money trees are my favourite sets ever.

More than slightly annoying, since I'll never be able to afford a set.

I keep finding myself back in this thread. After years of dismissing TRKs i now feel like the mapes and money trees are my favourite sets ever.

More than slightly annoying, since I'll never be able to afford a set.

Those orange fives are fantastic. They do come at a high price. Good Luck.

Interested in a mapes partial sample set. Please PM me if you have even 1 chip you could part with.

Thanks!!!

I keep thinking the Mapes fives would look great with my NCC ones. I don't want two denominations with the tri moon pattern. If I do that. Then I have to have an entire tri moon set. Hmmmmm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom