Mapes Owners Unite (1 Viewer)

33521081925_6d2102a56f.jpg

My proposed frac project...alas just stickers unmilled...

32692113144_43ff89a87a_h.jpg

Finally, the Mapes fracs solved!

Also, please don't just put stickers on them. I urge to do a full inlay replacement as long as they're in excellent condition or better :)

Last edited:
Finally, the Mapes fracs solved!

Also, please don't just put stickers on them. I urge to do a full inlay replacement as long as they're in excellent condition or better :)

They are Jessie Becks so finding them in excellent condition is near impossible. They should match nicely with the ones which are more worn than not and heck they are cheap! Inlay removal and replacement on TRKs (at least these) is a major PITA. After having done just a few or so I should have a rack done by 2018.

They are Jessie Becks so finding them in excellent condition is near impossible. They should match nicely with the ones which are more worn than not and heck they are cheap! Inlay removal and replacement on TRKs (at least these) is a major PITA. After having done just a few or so I should have a rack done by 2018.

Damn, that sucks. I thought I had seen some Jesse Beck's $5s in near mint condition before, but perhaps my memory is failing me. If they're out there, these are THE solution to the Mapes frac issue IMO. Couldn't get a more perfect color combo if you tried. Hopefully you'll be able to find some, but if not, these still look cool! Well done!

Am I the only person who actually doesn't care much for the $100? I know everyone seems to love them, but they just look out of place to me with the colors of the other denoms.

Am I the only person who actually doesn't care much for the $100? I know everyone seems to love them, but they just look out of place to me with the colors of the other denoms.
I agree. With all of those bright colors in the other denoms, the black inlay on the black chip is somewhat underwhelming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom