MAN CAVE Pics thread - no stack posts (2 Viewers)

My shop : poker setup ratio is changing…..

70:30 Shop is evolving to 70:30 Poker…

More to follow, new table arrives Monday!

68FE964C-71B4-4E60-A4CC-26C82D66FBDB.jpeg
416F5836-7CF0-42C8-A3F2-D461075D1457.jpeg
0488A30A-7D1B-47C0-A10F-C3AD39152696.jpeg
1844FB99-7EE8-4E87-A22B-59351F868BF2.jpeg

That bar and the Yogi jersey are great!
Thanks.

I have a signed bat, too.

My favorite, personally, may be Mariano’s Jersey of all of them, though the Pete Rose Jersey was more memorable. I got to speak with with for about 30 minutes. Talked baseball, and it was awesome. I could have talked to him for hours. You could tell how much he loved the game, still.

D45660B5-9260-4270-80AD-F5059B5D0221.jpeg

Thanks.

I have a signed bat, too.

My favorite, personally, may be Mariano’s Jersey of all of them, though the Pete Rose Jersey was more memorable. I got to speak with with for about 30 minutes. Talked baseball, and it was awesome. I could have talked to him for hours. You could tell how much he loved the game, still.

View attachment 966701
Signed Mo jersey? We need to see that shit…

Guy that often sits in the 8/16 OE at Talking Stick out here was chatting with me one day about the Yankees - older guy, loves to talk.

He was at the Stadium the day Mantle hit that drive that bounced off the facade and all the way back to the infield and almost left the park altogether. Grilled him for like 20 minutes about details. Would’ve loved to have been there.

image000000(2).jpg

image000002.jpg

image000000(3).jpg

Finally finished the bar in the man cave. I don't have a dedicated poker room but have room to put up 3 to 5 folding tables.

Tables usually go in this space.
20220927_214427.jpg

And the bust out room. Could get a couple more tables in here if ever needed.
20220927_214534.jpg

Super stoked to get it in play. League plays again next week!

I used to have a few Arcade1UP machines in my main mancave room in the basement and they fit fine. I had then acquired the Joust Cabinet, then the NBA JAM I got off of Craigslist, with the LAST and latest Legends Ultimate Arcade machine purchase I needed more room. My son wasn't using his playroom. I think because it is in basement in a side room he just didn't like going in there. He plays in the guest room or his bedroom. So I decided I would make the Playroom an Arcade Room and move his shelve of toys to the main room and his bookcase to his bedroom. Here is the arcade room below. I think the only thing left for me to complete the room is a Rug for the middle. I had shared pictures of my Mancave before in this thread so I'll only share the Arcade.

RockPhotos.jpg
RetroJoust.jpg
ALU.jpg

The Super Chexx Pro Bubble Hockey Machine stayed in the Main Room.
MSPMANGOLDENTEE.jpg

I used to have a few Arcade1UP machines in my main mancave room in the basement and they fit fine. I had then acquired the Joust Cabinet, then the NBA JAM I got off of Craigslist, with the LAST and latest Legends Ultimate Arcade machine purchase I needed more room. My son wasn't using his playroom. I think because it is in basement in a side room he just didn't like going in there. He plays in the guest room or his bedroom. So I decided I would make the Playroom an Arcade Room and move his shelve of toys to the main room and his bookcase to his bedroom. Here is the arcade room below. I think the only thing left for me to complete the room is a Rug for the middle. I had shared pictures of my Mancave before in this thread so I'll only share the Arcade.

View attachment 995237View attachment 995238 View attachment 995239

View attachment 995240
What is that next to the joust game?!?! I bet there are some young people who have never seen a TV that thick. Haha. Love all the games! I am a big fan of the Williams games…..
6D1F742F-FED0-44E7-A4AE-1C28C30AB768.jpeg

View attachment 995240
I mentioned your room to my wife last night after I posted the new bar and she thought arcade games sounded fun. Stay tuned on that front.

What is that next to the joust game?!?! I bet there are some young people who have never seen a TV that thick. Haha. Love all the games! I am a big fan of the Williams games…..
View attachment 995248
Next to the Joust I bought a 16.5" Panasonic CRT off of Craigslist. I have an Original NES, Original Sega Genesis, and original X-BOX. I also have hooked up to the TV an Atari Flashback,, SNES Retro, and Playstation 1 Classic. I have AV Switcher. The Sega Genesis I have had since college. The NES I got from friend who gave it to me a few years ago. My original NES I'm not sure what happened to it. Williams games are awesome. I have an USB stick for my Legends Ultimate cab that has close to 1800 Classic Arcade games and has all the Arcade Classics including the Williams games. I love that you have an original Robotron.

I mentioned your room to my wife last night after I posted the new bar and she thought arcade games sounded fun. Stay tuned on that front.
That is Great news. Arcade Games are fun for the whole family. I would recommend the AT Legends Ultimate Arcade first. It has 300 games on it. Some of those games are good and a bunch of those 300 games might not be great, but you can play additional games fairly easy. You can configure a USB Stick and be playing 1000s of Arcade and console games in not much time. You would need a USB Stick and a PC Laptop to configure the USB.

Also this Cab is pretty easy to put together and I believe the hardware is very solid. The Arcade1Ups though still nice too I don't think the hardware is as good as the Legends Ultimate.

Last edited:
Next to the Joust I bought a 16.5" Panasonic CRT off of Craigslist. I have an Original NES, Original Sega Genesis, and original X-BOX. I also have hooked up to the TV an Atari Flashback,, SNES Retro, and Playstation 1 Classic. I have AV Switcher. The Sega Genesis I have had since college. The NES I got from friend who gave it to me a few years ago. My original NES I'm not sure what happened to it. Williams games are awesome. I have an USB stick for my Legends Ultimate cab that has close to 1800 Classic Arcade games and has all the Arcade Classics including the Williams games. I love that you have an original Robotron.
I paid to have it refurbished. The guy did an awesome job! It looks new. It was my favorite game growing up. I want to get defender next.

View attachment 995240
Fantastic Set up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom