MAN CAVE Pics thread - no stack posts (3 Viewers)

This is my Mancave in the basement in our current house. In the Basement now I am able to have a 65" inch Sony 4K TV with full Atmos surround sound. I have 3 Arcade1Ups and a fully customized Northeastern Hockey Super Chexx Pro. For the Super Chexx Pro I bought a base Super Chexx Pro from I.C.E. during the summer and began the process of customization right away working with a painter on custom painted players for Northeastern and Boston University and logos for the center ice and outer boards. With the arcade 1UPs my 6 YO son and I play the fighting games together about once a week. I play the Golden Tee solo as he doesn't like it. I might be able to end up getting one or two more 1Ups in a back corner of the basement, but I'm holding off until another unit really catches my attention or I decide to mod one to have thousands of games. There is not a lot of room left in my basement so my 10 person poker table sits in my garage because I can't keep it out all the time. The latest addition is a Digital Yamaha Piano we needed to get because my son has taken up the Piano and that is the best place for it. I'm fortunate that my wife told me the basement was mine and I could have at it. The only thing she insisted on was throw pillows for the couches which I don't have an issue with. My son has a separate playroom also in the basement.

View attachment 367686View attachment 367687View attachment 367688View attachment 367689
View attachment 367690View attachment 367691
View attachment 367692
Awesome. Let's Go Rangers!

I expect my invite to play the SuperChex and some poker any day now :whistle: :whistling:

Awesome. Let's Go Rangers!

I expect my invite to play the SuperChex and some poker any day now :whistle: :whistling:

@JMC9389 Sure anytime for Super Chexx!!! Haven’t had poker since we moved in but I’ll need to get a poker game with you, @Irish, and some of the Jersey PCFers at my house one of these days. Probably one table only as it’s tight in my basement. I’ll need to figure it out. We can get Poker, Super Chexx, and some arcade games in. Irish is having a Jersey Meetup in 2020. Are you in? You need to get in if not. I’m in Clark which is close to Irish as he is near me. Let’s go Rangers!!!

@JMC9389 Sure anytime for Super Chexx!!! Haven’t had poker since we moved in but I’ll need to get a poker game with you, @Irish, and some of the Jersey PCFers at my house one of these days. Probably one table only as it’s tight in my basement. I’ll need to figure it out. We can get Poker, Super Chexx, and some arcade games in. Irish is having a Jersey Meetup in 2020. Are you in? You need to get in if not. I’m in Clark which is close to Irish as he is near me. Let’s go Rangers!!!
I'm planning on going to @Irish's meetup, but it's too far out to tell to say 100%. I told Irish I'm 98% going, and I'm sticking by that.

Wife’s gift =9’ shuffle board table.

Love it:

E2A88FAC-246B-482F-BD65-F14C4A949C1A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 72o
  • Love
Reactions: 72o
Space is a little tight, but this is pure man cave. Poker table, 135” screen with accompanying Marantz and Polk surround sound, cigars, comfy seating, and a few of the boomsticks in a cage in the corner.

Attachments

• 08EBF5AE-12DD-4BC7-A936-397F89B10751.jpeg
    08EBF5AE-12DD-4BC7-A936-397F89B10751.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 247
  • A6FFF204-F4C4-41D9-86F3-7F16832AE9DB.jpeg
    A6FFF204-F4C4-41D9-86F3-7F16832AE9DB.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 246
  • C1BF01DE-8A37-43F4-AAAE-EE1208ACA2EF.jpeg
    C1BF01DE-8A37-43F4-AAAE-EE1208ACA2EF.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 244
Anyone have a home office that would like to share pics? I have ideas in my head but always appreciate additional inspiration!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom