MAN CAVE Pics thread - no stack posts (2 Viewers)

View attachment 53472View attachment 53471View attachment 53470

Finally got some art on the walls. Loving the new house and my new poker room. In addition to what is seen the basement has a full bathroom, a spare bedroom so I don't have to try to sneak into bed at 3am and chance waking up my wife. The best feature of all is that the basement has a walkout entrance so no poker player is on the main floor of the house. I have hosted more in two months living here than I did all of last year!
Ya I’m going to
Temporary frame for my uncut sheet. Found the frame at closeout retailer for $10.

An artist friend of mine is going to rematt it once he finds his tools. But it will do for now.

View attachment 164324
need this looks good

Super steal that’s awesome by any chance you know the size or name so I can search

Semi new chipper here and only host for our neighborhood. I’d love to use one of the TVs in the basement for tracking blinds (like I see in many of the pictures here), what app or whatnot is generally used?

Semi new chipper here and only host for our neighborhood. I’d love to use one of the TVs in the basement for tracking blinds (like I see in many of the pictures here), what app or whatnot is generally used?

There's a few threads, but this one has a bunch of info I think:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/best-free-software-for-managing-home-games-tourneys.27223/

I personally use Tournament Director (one time fee) and use a Chromecast to cast it to my TV from the laptop I run the game with.

I just closed on the new house and it has a basement that I've always wanted. Not much to see here yet, but I'm looking forward to lots of good times ahead.
20190104_161151.jpg
20190104_161133.jpg
20190104_161053.jpg
20190104_161025.jpg
20190104_182318.jpg

I just closed on the new house and it has a basement that I've always wanted. Not much to see here yet, but I'm looking forward to lots of good times ahead.
View attachment 233662View attachment 233663View attachment 233664View attachment 233665View attachment 233666

Oh, no, nothing to see here at all, move along....

What are you f****** kidding me? That space looks great! I can only imagine what I'd do with a space like that.

Congrats on finalizing your house deal!

Thanks guys. I'm trying to think of a name for it now. Naturally I'm thinking about something that includes my Signal customs.

The Signal Room
The Tower House / Club

Will have to keep thinking...

Thanks guys. I'm trying to think of a name for it now. Naturally I'm thinking about something that includes my Signal customs.

The Signal Room
The Tower House / Club

Will have to keep thinking...
Not sure what Signal means with the set, I know the chips but couldn’t find a pic so just off memory..... Frequency Lounge (?)

Not sure what Signal means with the set, I know the chips but couldn’t find a pic so just off memory..... Frequency Lounge (?)
My customs are based off of a reconstruction period boom town hotel near my home. It was called The Signal Hotel. I'm trying to think to a room name that would go well with the them. A signal in the 1890s would be more akin to lighting, flags, or telegraph.

So basically I'm trying to think to hotel / lounge related themes.

signal1t.jpg

signal%20invitation%20outside.jpg

Edit: Duh, no stacks... Removed. If you want to see my customs just search "Signal" in title posted by me.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get some full sheet of uncut cards trying to find some art or things I can hang around my basment
Insulation and Drywall start next week can’t wait

Almost next step tale and mud

Attachments

• 7E5F3E51-FDB6-47B5-89F5-169812EDBB48.jpeg
    7E5F3E51-FDB6-47B5-89F5-169812EDBB48.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 223
  • D50962F8-1CD7-4B82-A56E-D6F58602699E.jpeg
    D50962F8-1CD7-4B82-A56E-D6F58602699E.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 183
Almost next step tale and mud

And the sanding. I hate that part. Looks like in some places the drywall is touching the floor. Could just be the camera angle. Hard to tell. I'd make sure you have it 1/4 to 1/2 off the floor. Nothing a drywall knife can't fix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom