Majestics Pron! (1 Viewer)

I was..

from that first picture I couldnt tell for sure but I thougtht they appeared to be CCs. Now the other 2 pics are up and its clear as day. I think my laptop didnt load the last 2 pictures for some reason

Those look pretty darn nice. I like that there isn't any cross hatching. That was what killed the CPS chips for me and made me sell them. That and the extremely beveled edges. It's hard to tell but how are the edges, are they sharp or slightly beveled?

I was..

from that first picture I couldnt tell for sure but I thougtht they appeared to be CCs. Now the other 2 pics are up and its clear as day. I think my laptop didnt load the last 2 pictures for some reason

Got ya, I was just joking around with ya either way, meant to make another post with a link to the thread but got sidetracked.

On the pic of the one stack of 1k's one side looks sharp and the other side of the same chip looks beveled or is that just the way light is playing off it?

Based on the pics, the edges look similar to what you would see on the Pharaoh's Club or Milanos. I like what I see so far...the colours are excellent!

Those look pretty darn nice. I like that there isn't any cross hatching. That was what killed the CPS chips for me and made me sell them. That and the extremely beveled edges. It's hard to tell but how are the edges, are they sharp or slightly beveled?

Better edge pic for you...

sometimes I feel like I am. I remember that thread checking it out a while ago but never got back into it since. Just wish the last 2 pictures were up before I made the comment about what are they hahaha

So here we go...all 750 chips unwrapped...25 chip stacks are very even...50 chip stacks within half a chip or less.

No cross hatching is nice...may play a little slick...but then again...very little pressure applied.

Man oh man, those look sweet! Might have to pick up set....Is there any variance between stack height?

*edit*

Nevermind, just saw your post just as this posted! Standard for China Clays.

They do look good, I think I'm going to have to pick some blanks and labels up Monday, can't see how I resist a small set of these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom