• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Murdered/relabeled Havana themed Paulsons (3 Viewers)

ninjajim4

Sitting Out
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/266681479467

Pretty surprised by this pricing. I know it's eBay and prices apparently go bonkers, but a nice 650 chip cash set of Pharoahs didn't even break $1500 last month. How are partially murdered, re-labelled, apparently torn up chips doing so well..?

Item description from the seller​

Paulson Clay poker chips with custom labels. Full disclosure - I put this set together over 20 years ago thinking I would label them and make a super cool, bright, Cuban - themed poker set. So, all are labelled except the greens. Some of those are labelled. Most of these were hotstamped. Some hotstamps I tried to grind down a bit, some I didn't. They stack well, but some stick together. I think it's because I sprayed the labels to protect them and then stuck em in a drawer and they've been there since. Sharp edges. Some labels <10% have torn a little when I tried to pull them apart. I will not break this set up. Finish what I started. A little love and you'll have the best poker set money can buy. You'll get - 220 orange, 100 pink, 113 green, 50 yellow, 50 gray, 10 brown.

Attachments

• havana.JPG
    havana.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 83

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom