Majestic Card Room or Royal Card Room chips? (1 Viewer)

Anyone have photos of the following? Photos of them stacked or in play would be great. Interested in what the cash game stacks and micro stakes look from the sides or racked up. I will be needing nickels and thinking the Royal 100,000 pink chip unlabeled or the Majestic... Thinking the 50 cent orange or 5000 brown would be good unlabeled stand in for the 5 cent chip. Thoughts? interested in seeing your low stakes cash game collections.

• Royals Cash Game Set
  • Majestic Cash Game Set
You just want barrel pictures of these chips? There are lots of them around. Here's the original Royals PrOn thread. Many pictures in there of barrel views.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-official-royals-pron-thread.45292/

I have an image of my old micro set:

poker-1-2.jpg

I get my shipment on Tuesday of majestic microstakes. Thanks that’s exactly what I ordered. They were out of 100s tho so that barrel will have to wait. I also ordered a barrel of dunes 20 just so we can run games while I create a custom 20. What do you use for 20 or 25?

Anyone have photos of the following? Photos of them stacked or in play would be great. Interested in what the cash game stacks and micro stakes look from the sides or racked up. I will be needing nickels and thinking the Royal 100,000 pink chip unlabeled or the Majestic... Thinking the 50 cent orange or 5000 brown would be good unlabeled stand in for the 5 cent chip. Thoughts? interested in seeing your low stakes cash game collections.

• Royals Cash Game Set
  • Majestic Cash Game Set

I just finished a custom labeled set of Royals - happy to answer any questions!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wolfpack-poker-new-wynn-inspired.100742/

• Royals Cash Game Set
  • Majestic Cash Game Set
I was in the same boat as you. I found a PCF'er who had gone to the trouble of relabelling some of the Majestic 500s as nickles, and man is it a good combination! Fits in really nicely with the other similar demoninations (except maybe the .50s).

IMG_3635.jpg
IMG_3636.jpg

Last edited:
I want to buy a set of majestics as well but I'm having a hard time finding the quarters which I need for our cash game. Can anyone help???

I'm biased for the Royals as that's what I have for my club's custom cash set. Better colors offered and I like the feel of a bigger chip IMO.

Find the Sticker Mule thread if you want to label a set for under $150 and want your labels in 5 days.
Find the Sticker Mule thread if you want to label a set for under $150 and want your labels in 5 days.
I have Majestics also…from my understanding the labels are .980 and the smallest Mule does is 1” … that’s the only thing holding me back on using them

These are beautiful labels!

In play, have you found that the pink and red chips are two close in color in any way to be confusing? ie: hard to spot dirty stacks, etc?

Not at all. If the $25 hits the table I make everyone aware it’s $25 not .25. Some of the players can’t see well or don’t know what standard colors are.
If I had to do it all over again I would have made $20s and not $25s. Works better for my game.

Thanks I’ve been very happy with them. Next set for me will be a ceramic tournament design.

Not at all. If the $25 hits the table I make everyone aware it’s $25 not .25. Some of the players can’t see well or don’t know what standard colors are.
If I had to do it all over again I would have made $20s and not $25s. Works better for my game.

Thanks I’ve been very happy with them. Next set for me will be a ceramic tournament design.
Thanks for the response!
I was asking though about the color difference in the pink .25 and the red 5 chips. From a color perspective, those two chip colors, in my opinion, may get mixed up at first glance...was wondering if during play there were any issues with those two denominations.

No problem with the pink and red at all. We play mostly .25/.50 with a minimum $50 buy in. So table usually has only 100 pink max, mostly whites, moderate amount of red, and few green. I’ve never had an issue with it.

I just got both, decided on the majestic's for a tournament set, 1300 chips, 10K (30 buy-in & 8+ re-buys) at 12/12/5/6 and then I got 600 Royals for my cash set 1,2,25 & 100's, we play 1/1 after the tournament - can't wait for both sets to come in - June 8th is my next tournament.
I just got both, decided on the majestic's for a tournament set, 1300 chips, 10K (30 buy-in & 8+ re-buys) at 12/12/5/6 and then I got 600 Royals for my cash set 1,2,25 & 100's, we play 1/1 after the tournament - can't wait for both sets to come in - June 8th is my next tournament.
You got $2 chips with the Royals? How did you do that? I would pull the trigger on the Majestic right now but really wanted a $2 dollar chip! Thanks!

Just ordered the Majestic's. I like the Empire logo, but the colors didn’t do it for me. Apache ships fast! Went out on Monday after ordering on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom