Majestic Card Room or Royal Card Room chips? (1 Viewer)

shephee

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I am building a home set and wanted to get a few opinions on each set sold by apache.

Royal Poker Chips 39

Majestic Poker Chips

Oh man, i like those royal 25c through $25...might hold off for my cash set (want Pharaohs)...4 months is a long time to wait though...

Are you building a cash or tourney set? You could do both. Use 43mm on your upper denoms. Same mold so they should go together nicely.

What are we thinking the Royals price increase will be when they officially come to market? Will be sold for about $0.55/ea?

I'm not buying any chips, but I'm guessing these are china "clays".

Been out of the game fo' years. just curious what's new.

I had the Majestic's but sold them when I completed my CPS set. Of the two, I would like the Royals because of the Orange 5k and blue 1$. Didn't like the brown and coral colors of the Majestics.

I had the Majestic's but sold them when I completed my CPS set. Of the two, I would like the Royals because of the Orange 5k and blue 1$. Didn't like the brown and coral colors of the Majestics.
I bought the orange blank chips and got $5,000 labels for them. I agree, the brown 5K is not the best color.

So these are not compressed yes? The edge spots are painted on yes?
The chips are injection-molded. No paint -- the spots are different colored material, also injection-molded.

What are we thinking the Royals price increase will be when they officially come to market? Will be sold for about $0.55/ea?

He has them listed publicly on Apache for $.49 and I am pretty sure that was not the PCF presage price so I think that’s the public price.

I may just have to perform science?
It's been done -- that condition is caused by the two injected colored materials overlapping inside of the mold, and/or spreading outside of their designated mold area(s).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom