Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (14 Viewers)

Is that template the size for Barrington? I'm away from home but am looking to pay my creative brother @mattross to design one for me, and want a starting point.

I had no idea you could improve a Barrington this way --- would love to get one that fits the 10 player table.

Going to be designing a topper for this nice “Barrington Jr” tonight
IMG_2091.jpeg

Great look, I'm about to get my first table. Do the tops just fit snug within the padding or somehow slightly under?
Depends on the table. If you're using a Barrington or similar table, you'll just design to the inside face of the rails. With the gorilla tables were able to tuck 1/8 to 3/16" under the rail all the way around

Elendil! Ok fellow lovers of LOTR no one asked, well @JRR_Brolkien did, but now everyone will be able to nerd out about Balrogs, The Witch King of Angmar and how Tom Bombadil took up too many pages of the Fellowship.

I did two versions for @JRR_Brolkien , a green and black, but the race track area can go whatever color you'd like it. If anyone cares please feel free to share which you like better!

LOTR copy 01 Artboard 1.png

LOTR 01 Artboard 1 (4).png

It's a dangerous business, walking out your front door.

Elendil! Ok fellow lovers of LOTR no one asked, well @JRR_Brolkien did, but now everyone will be able to nerd out about Balrogs, The Witch King of Angmar and how Tom Bombadil took up too many pages of the Fellowship.

I did two versions for @JRR_Brolkien , a green and black, but the race track area can go whatever color you'd like it. If anyone cares please feel free to share which you like better!

View attachment 1150569
View attachment 1150570

It's a dangerous business, walking out your front door.
These are amazing! I want one lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom