Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (24 Viewers)

@Hotus777 catching up on my posts... Dude, my phone... I thought someone died lol

Screenshot_20230628_174629_Reddit.jpg

All love bro, just having a laugh

And I wish you weren't cheap. Pay me sucka! Lol I'm kidding, I'm sure someone has the terribles art out there but I'm not one of em
I told you I would pay for the design but you said it’s not your cup of tea lol! All good brotha, not looking for anything immediate right now. Still at a single table for my games!

I told you I would pay for the design but you said it’s not your cup of tea lol! All good brotha, not looking for anything immediate right now. Still at a single table for my games!
That does sound like me, but I usually just do what people want anyway. Lol. Right now I'm on hault due to lack on net... Thanks 80mph straight line winds!

That does sound like me, but I usually just do what people want anyway. Lol. Right now I'm on hault due to lack on net... Thanks 80mph straight line winds!
All good brotha! Be safe my friend, nature is scary. In the future when things are better for you, I’ll get you some funds for a nice design.

All good brotha! Be safe my friend, nature is scary. In the future when things are better for you, I’ll get you some funds for a nice design.
Eh, it's back on now, we only even briefly lost power, but it's been a shit stain for a ton of people down here since Sunday. Just hit me up when ya know what ya looking for

Eh, it's back on now, we only even briefly lost power, but it's been a shit stain for a ton of people down here since Sunday. Just hit me up when ya know what ya looking for
Good to hear man, I can’t imagine what that would be like. I lose power on my phone for 10 minutes and I’m losing my shit.

Messaging for thoughts / options on a pool table topper as my 2nd overflow table. I wouldn’t want people playing on the rails of the table, messing up the felt, so I would want to have the pool table cover on and the topper sitting on top of that. I wonder if anyone has tried that?

I think I’d need some kind of board to sit on top of just the main surface area to hold in the edges of the cover, so it would be a nice flat surface for the topper to then sit on. It all needs to be easily removable and storable (roll up topper, remove surface boards, remove cover).
Sorry. My brain short circuited. For some reason I thought you were talking about turning your pool table into a poker table when needed lol

Man I completely forgot I did a stardust, I think I even did a custom one for some dude, didn't care much for the top as a whole, but the logo itself I put some wrench time in

View attachment 1153157
Omg these designs from @aaron2786 are so fire ... I just want to buy them all. I love following this thread to see other peoples creativity.

I think I posted this before, but I'm thinking about ordering a small topper to place on my current racetrack table (just lay it on top of my SSC when my NUTS chips come out). Do you think this would work? My playing surface is already slightly raised above the racetrack (because of the table padding under the SSC), so I'm worried it would look ridiculous putting even more height on the playing surface. If I do order one anyway, should I order the sewn border or no? Would the rubber bottom have enough grip to stay in place over my SSC?

I found an old picture of when I re-felted my table, so don't comment on the plastic slugged chips, please. :cool

View attachment 1056953
View attachment 1056949
Those slugs don't look so bad. Kind of has a key West feel to it. What are they?

Where did you get those taller cup holders that fit the Barrington? I need those.
I bought them on eBay years ago for a race track table I have and brought them out because I wanted brass color and wasn’t sure if it would fit. It does the job for tall beers and fit perfectly so it won’t tip a drink over. I ultimately want to cut holes out but haven’t got there yet.

I bought them on eBay years ago for a race track table I have and brought them out because I wanted brass color and wasn’t sure if it would fit. It does the job for tall beers and fit perfectly so it won’t tip a drink over. I ultimately want to cut holes out but haven’t got there yet.

Any chance you can find your purchase on eBay and post the description?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom