Long Time Lurker From NJ (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
I've been browsing this site for a few months but finally decided to make some purchases for a from-scratch home game, then discovered the minimum post count to get PM's.

Exit 82 in NJ, low stakes player for 20+ years. Amazing customization options in this forum by tons of creative people. Don't have the wallet for my dream set yet but will hopefully work my way up to that.

Welcome to PCF, since you don't have the money, you have the time to pick out exactly what you want.

If I had the money, I would have purchased 5 sets that I ended up not liking and been on the Classifieds Rollercoaster for months.

Take your time. Get samples. Ask questions.

Hello and welcome from South Jersey!

For the record though…lurking for a few months is definitely NOT long-time! My 11yr old has been lurking for longer than that and it’s just cause he heard there are chips with boobies on them!!

Oooh! What you order? I only have 2 sets and while I’m happy with them they aren’t anything special…

Oooh! What you order? I only have 2 sets and while I’m happy with them they aren’t anything special…
Mine are a Nevada Jacks tournament set and a Majestic Card Room cash/tournament. Happy with both though.

Nice, those are both nice sets (played with the Nevada Jacks & heard that the Majestics are nice).

I ordered a set of Horshoe tournament hybrids. Want to get a cash set too but all in good time.

Very happy with the Majestics Card Room. Would love an even nicer set. The Nevada Jacks are fire too.

Those Horseshoe hybrids look dope! And they are 43mm, correct? Enjoy!

I wasn’t really kidding about a home game by the way. I just started mine up (first one last week). More to come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom