LIST OF FOODS THAT PROJECT POKER STRENGTH (1 Viewer)

I think I remember reading this story. Is this the same one where he passed the note to you saying something to the degree of "I skipped bail, whatever happens tonight, happens", followed by a growl to fold?

Yeah, I'm not a big man. I'd fold and rack up ASAP.
Yeah. I didn’t even pickup the paper. The guy next to me did and I watched the blood drain out of his face as he gently replaced it and told me not to call.

Maybe it’s not about food. Maybe all you need is a bluff catcher and a criminal record.

I had a guy at Foxwoods flip his bail papers ontop of the pot after shoving on me.
Madness. What's the equivalent call here, though? I mean, if we lose we (presumably? by proxy?) claim his bail status so what's an appropriate 'equal' bet to offset the craziness? Credit card bills? Student loans? Alimony?

Gonna need someone to crunch down the EV on this.

Christmas Edition

A Tier: Pumpkin spice anything. Pumpkin spice consumers overfold, so a pumpkin spice accompanied bluff is highly likely to get through.
B Tier: Candy Cane eaten through biting.
C Tier: Fruitcake. Any soft hand food is basically an F, but the weirdness of fruitcake causes some intrigue.
D Tier: Candy Cane eaten through just having it in your mouth for a long time.
F Tier: Candy Cane eaten through active licking or sucking.

F Tier: Candy Cane eaten through active licking or sucking.
This might count as S Tier if they hold said candy cane in a fist and gesture with the needle-sharp point in an intimidating manner.

Especially useful if you skipped bail after stabbing someone to death with a candy cane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom