Lightning Strikes (7 Viewers)

First time I've seen Colorado this year. These guys are relentlessly fast.

I expect the Bolts to make the necessary adjustments to win. It's what they do.

BEE68CED-4A54-4766-BE8C-0163BEBE317A.jpeg

Nah... Tampa didn't have home ice against the Rangers... They lost the first 2 on the road and never panicked.

Also, this thread has become more about hockey and less about Lightning Girls... I don't know how I feel about that.

Unfortunately, the Lightning Girls were retired before the pandemic and have not returned.

\thread :unsure:

Well, this series so far is making me feel a lot better about the Avs sweeping the Oilers last round.

Avs are playing scary good hockey right now.

Lightning lose the second straight in the series, the latest game a 7-0 blowout, and the moneyline still has the lightning at just -105 (bet $100, win ~$95).

I guess the lightning have to lose the next game by 15 so I can get some positive action. :cautious:

For once the east coast bias has been helpful. Cooper's comments about already beating teams better than the Av's and the Av's only beating backup goalie's have to be haunting him now. The Leafs and Panthers may have scored more but the Av's do it from so many different players. Imagine if our "stars" suddenly get hot and start scoring?

If Avalanche win tonight, the series is over. If Tampa wins tonight, it could be the start of a comeback or it could be a stay of execution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom