Lightning Strikes (7 Viewers)

Bingo, bango, bongo - first blood Staaamkooos 1-0

3ABD8DC2-7AC0-4211-8553-C23AF58A0CD8.jpeg

Great series. Tonight I think I had sweatty palms from 30 mins before the puck dropped. The first line for the Avs tonight was just outstanding, and I'm glad Keumper showed up tonight. See y'all in October,

P.S. Cooper is about as classy a coach there is, in any sport. His postgame interview was just phenomenal.

Great series. Tonight I think I had sweatty palms from 30 mins before the puck dropped. The first line for the Avs tonight was just outstanding, and I'm glad Keumper showed up tonight. See y'all in October,

P.S. Cooper is about as classy a coach there is, in any sport. His postgame interview was just phenomenal.
The thing about Cooper is that I don't think the dude thinks a legitimate goal has ever been scored on his team.

Great series! Sorry @k9dr that your Lightning couldn’t get the 3-peat. Deep team, great defensively, plays extremely hard, with the best goalie on the planet. You’ll be back soon! I wouldn’t be surprised to see these two teams back in the finals next year!
I was really amazed much TB still did the “little things”, for a team that was back-to -back champs. Normally, some complacency sets in after that type of success, but not with them. Still going hard, selling out to block shots, etc. Just a testimony to their coach and culture. They’ll definitely be back!

You’ll be back soon! I wouldn’t be surprised to see these two teams back in the finals next year!
I disagree.

Tampa was gassed (or maybe Colorado was just that young/fast). The series in 2020 ran so late. It's tough to play 4 rounds of playoff hockey every year and still be ready come the start of the next season. They have the talent to do it, but I'd be surprised if they can make it there.

The best part is Corey Perry losing in the Stanley Cup finals three years in a row. That's so awesome. Hopefully he gets traded to yet another team and make it four in a row next year!

Man, did you see the Kane injury? Looked nasty.

Lots of blood. Pat Maroon immediately called for the trainer and Kane hurried off ice with someone yelling help, help. Scary injury that I’m surprised doesn’t happen more often.

Initial report was he had surgery that evening and is stable.

Lots of blood. Pat Maroon immediately called for the trainer and Kane hurried off ice with someone yelling help, help. Scary injury that I’m surprised doesn’t happen more often.

Initial report was he had surgery that evening and is stable.
was it in your end? It does sound like he's going to be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom