Lightning Strikes (5 Viewers)

Almost a comeback - good game though. Hopefully Brayden Point will be available for game 4 :nailbite:
A19B6999-AB32-421E-866E-B433D3C8B160.jpeg

I've got my beers and snacks ready, got a feeling this is gonna be a good one! :wow:

Lots of shots, lots of chances, still tied :nailbite: These are the kind of games the Lightning often end up losing :banghead: We need a someone to step up

D4474353-96F1-4F4C-930E-518CE343E03C.jpeg

OT again :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: Outshooting the Islanders 2-1 but they controlled play for much of the 3rd period. Bolts on the power play to start overtime :watching:

Is there a record for the number of OT’s played in the playoffs? They have to be close if not already shattered it.

This will be the shortest Stanley Cup celebration ever. The 7th game is September 30th, and the regular season typically starts the first week of October.

This will be the shortest Stanley Cup celebration ever. The 7th game is September 30th, and the regular season typically starts the first week of October.
Typically, but these times are anything but typical. December 1 is the proposed start date for 2020-21 season. Plus not much of a celebration in these times. Actually I don’t even think they will get their day with the Cup.

The fact that Tampa is playing this well without Stamkos is remarkable. Dallas has climbed over a lot of mountains to get to this point but I think Tampa is going to be too tall to conquer. Lightning in 5.

Game day :) Let’s Go Bolts. If anyone wants some action on the game tonight, I will take the Lightning for up to $100.

DBA4F9F1-5D8F-4B82-82E8-346E9F44C463.jpeg

My buddy always bets against his teams. Then, you win either way. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I always support foreign national teams against Greek national teams in all sports imagineable, because I honestly believe that sports fanaticism is disorientating and idiocy-disseminating; hence, unpatriotic :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom