Lightning Strikes (7 Viewers)

Quite the hole we are in, but it’s not over yet :oops: Columbus is skating faster and controlling the tempo of the game.

5646755F-E1CC-4E4B-90A5-4C7318AFCC55.jpeg

I didn’t see Kucherov’s hit as it was down the board on the side I am sitting. I’m sure he was frustrated but no excuse to make a dirty hit if that is the case.

And so you see, ladies and gentlemen if the jury, that is why in hockey, the closest seats are not there best seats. I rest my case.
Spoken like a guy that has never seen the malicious look in the eyes of a player coming in to board check an opponent.

Spoken like a guy that has never seen the malicious look in the eyes of a player coming in to board check an opponent.

FWIW, I saw a handful of games my sophomore year in college from Row 2 on the blue line on the penalty box side of the Joe. A buddy's dad had those seats for his company and I got invited a few times.

It's a different view of the game for sure, and if you're lucky, a better view. But I'd rather sit between the blue lines, halfway up the lower bowl, and watch the plays develop.

My last company had seats in Row 5 of the upper bowl on the bench side. I'd prefer those to being on the glass, but I prefer to sit on the penalty box side so you can see what's going on with the coaches and the lines.

Down low (rows 3-7) aisle seat just off the sides of the goal is my preference.
On the glass behind the goaline > on the glass between the goalines

It sucks when the action is 200' away though. Gotta be behind the net that the home team shoots twice.

On the glass behind the goaline > on the glass between the goalines

It sucks when the action is 200' away though. Gotta be behind the net that the home team shoots twice.

Those are my usual half season tickets, but I was moved to the sideline down low for the playoffs and the view is not as good

It’s not over yet, TB is capable of winning 4 in a row..
They’ve got to pick it up if they want to win 4 in a row off those guys. They don’t look like the same team that slaughtered the league all year. Puzzling.

Side note on seats. In the old Boston Garden that closed in 1995, the balcony hung out over the stadium seats and had you so close to the action it was the most amazing seats for hockey ever, concerts too. Balcony 86 row AA kind of a press row where they had the tv cameras and hockey announcers

Ummmm

Sorry Mark. Crazy!

I’ve been a die hard hockey fan since the 80’s, and have never seen a team choke this hard. I’m not saying that to be an asshole either, it literally stunned me. Thousands of playoff pools will be spoiled by this, I had Tampa going to the finals in my bracket.

The Pittsburg choke is almost as bad, what a crazy couple of series.

Stoked to see the Isles advance... Glad to see Columbus celebrate, but sucks for Bolts fans... At least Stevie won't go on the Cup with a new team...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom