Let's all be friends. (1 Viewer)

*googles Kith and finds a clothing brand* Is this going to be some kind of modeling contest?

:tdown::banghead::D

Zoolander GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

So here's what I know:
  1. If I found a set of desirable chips at a great price on CL/eBay/wherever, I'm buying them.
  2. If I put more effort into hunting down these kinds of deals, I could probably get them more often. Of course, I might occasionally butt heads with others on this site who do put in that kind of effort. So it goes.
  3. I won a nice little set of singles from @kaimat recently for no reason other than he felt like giving a little back and I got lucky. So while I don't think I've had other transactions with him here, based on that he's okay in my book.
As far as the in-club/clique stuff, the gossips and hypocrites go, whatever. Any time you get enough people together, these things are going to happen - it's human nature. Follow your moral compass and do your best to avoid those who don't, but complaining about it is most likely just wasting your breath.

On a completely related note, I was trying to find a picture of a murderous muppet to post, and instead stumbled across this apparently real movie. WTF?

1588187443464.png

On a completely related note, I was trying to find a picture of a murderous muppet to post, and instead stumbled across this apparently real movie. WTF?

View attachment 449550
Gee, thanks for making me think of sex and Melissa McCarthy in the same thought... I need to go cleanse my brain now. :wtf:

My comment was not regarding Kaimat, but good on you those that mentioned you're positive experience with him. My comment was regarding the community, how we interact, what's tolerated vs. celebrated, etc.

If we're talking about specific individuals, I'm like everyone else. Sell your chips for what they're worth, if you can flip, make your money. Breaking up once in a lifetime sets to make an extra $50 when you already have a buyer for it all? If you're not saying go fuck yourself, I'm not sure you're a chipper.

Outbidding people on auctions, literally to turn around the next day and offer it at a higher price? Go fuck yourself.

Have five new users join, and have them focus almost all their efforts on these endeavors. Then maybe you'll decide you don't like it.

no one is arguing that we should be telling sellers that their stuff is worth more than they are selling it for.

I disagree. I've told several sellers that their stuff is worth a lot more than they thought it was, and then offered fair prices. In fact, I've done this on the majority of my finds.

My comment was not regarding Kaimat, but good on you those that mentioned you're positive experience with him. My comment was regarding the community, how we interact, what's tolerated vs. celebrated, etc.

If we're talking about specific individuals, I'm like everyone else. Sell your chips for what they're worth, if you can flip, make your money. Breaking up once in a lifetime sets to make an extra $50 when you already have a buyer for it all? If you're not saying go fuck yourself, I'm not sure you're a chipper.

Outbidding people on auctions, literally to turn around the next day and offer it at a higher price? Go fuck yourself.

Have five new users join, and have them focus almost all their efforts on these endeavors. Then maybe you'll decide you don't like it.
I agree with some of these points. I think your best bet is ignoring it and just chilling with your homies on the forum. Everyone has a clique they talk with on here.

I disagree. I've told several sellers that their stuff is worth a lot more than they thought it was, and then offered fair prices. In fact, I've done this on the majority of my finds.
Didn't notice this as I didn't read the response, but yeah, it's good people sense and good business sense.

My last mini find, I told him it was worth a bit more, took what I and a couple people wanted at a slight discount, and put the rest on here for him. That way he gets what he should, and PCFers get what they want.

Who determines the value of any particular chipset? Doesn't it really come down how much a buyer is willing to spend at a specific point in time; which can fluctuate daily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom