Let's all be friends. (1 Viewer)

2020-04-30_8-47-46.jpg

This graph is correct. :cautious: Carry on... until I get a take down notice - please censor yourself, especially for the c word) ex: c*nt.

20 year olds are only hot when you are also 20. Once you are 30 they cease to be hot as soon as you try to have a conversation with them.
That's your problem. Who has time to converse when you're hanging out with a hot 20-year-old? A simple "move your leg up over this way" usually suffices.

As a newbie here, I feel like I really ought to read this entire thread when I get the time. LOL! Could be very enlightening...

20 year olds are only hot when you are also 20. Once you are 30 they cease to be hot as soon as you try to have a conversation with them. If you were really 47, you'd know this.
Who the f•ck does this?
I enjoy talking with the kids, although I’m 30 (ancient to them). I’m always super curious about what life is like for others, and I can sit forever talking to my nieces/nephews/cousins about what’s going on in their school/new marriage/new kid/job whatever.

I’m the same when I’m out and about. Super stupid social, no problem chatting up a group of 21 year olds at the bar, definitely not as weird if they’re female when you’re with your wife. And to his defense, if I was single, struck up conversation with a beautiful, smart woman, hit it off, and hung out only to find out she was younger than I thought (say 24 when I thought 30), so be it.

All that being said, 50, super socially awkward, and specifically looking for girls younger, possibly 20? You’re the van I warn my kids about.

E7D111A8-0376-4AEA-970D-2AC16243D54E.gif

A poker game with you guys would be awesome though. Imagine what comes out after a few drinks. No I'm not saying some here didn't already have their drinks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom