Let’s have some fun tonight (1 Viewer)

If only I could host mixed games. Most of my crew have weekend obligations or are just too afraid of the virus... :(

There are seats open. It is likely someone in Austin could get here before seven.

Cheese burger stakes, limit poker. hold'em, Omaha8, super holdem high/low.

Fun times

PS Aztar chips in play

PPS sorry for thread crapping
Pretty generic post Scott, begging for thread crapping. LOL! for the record I have found almost every single post you have ever made to be absolutely overflowing with knowledge and following along in your hand anologys has definitely helped my game improve!

I hope you are doing wonderful my friend! Beautiful chips and wishing you and you poker group an amazing evening of fun and new memories!! Love, laugh, and run well my friend!

Hope a hand randomly strikes you and you decide to recap in a play along!

Forever your chippin brother Ben!

P.S. would be an amazing honor one day to join you at that table sir!

I still can't drive. Shouldn't walk much. don't have meat-up level endurance. Soon maybe - I have hopes of playing local card games in the next few weeks.

And best of all, I still have almost all of my leg -=- DrStrange
Looking forward to out paths crossing in 2022 brother! We have time, glad to hear you are atleast up and moving!!

There are seats open. It is likely someone in Austin could get here before seven.

Cheese burger stakes, limit poker. hold'em, Omaha8, super holdem high/low.

Fun times

PS Aztar chips in play

PPS sorry for thread crapping

I may take you up on that some time. I'm actually in Buda so not that far at all. If I came out tonight I'd suffer from "wife agro extreme".

That was fun!

Time to box everything up!

If I get it all packaged tonight maybe I will sell more but I don't want to get my paypal, tracking numbers and buyers mixed up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom